Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$129
US$153
US$142
Sheraton.com
All reviewssitting areafree breakfastfrench toastindoor poolspacious roomminute drivemini fridgeoatmealgreat roomshuttle serviceclean hotelbusiness tripkop mallvalley forgefitness centerkingtv
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stay there when shopping at the mall. It's a great deal for the price. The breakfast is step above others at that price point. Staff is very helpful and, on the last trip, called other Hyatts in the area when our reservations did not register on their computer. The rooms are interesting and not cookie cutter. A great stop at a great price.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HP-KOP, Manager at Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on Trip Advisor! I am happy to know that you found our breakfast to be a “step above others”! We have revamped our A.M. Skillet breakfast and will soon be including many egg white and vegetarian options, as well!
Did you know that we offer complimentary shuttle service during the weekday to any location within seven miles of our property? You can fit a lot of family, friends, and shopping bags in our shuttle! Door-to-door service can really enhance your shopping experience!
We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stayed here for one night at a very low rate through Priceline's new Express Deals service. Nearly everything about this property, which is 20 minutes from our home, is first rate. Our room was very large: A ping pong table would fit in the open space between the living area and the beds. We loved the idea of the TV swiveling so it could be viewed from either the living area or the beds, although we never did swivel it toward the beds. The staff was friendly. The gym is kind of small. We didn't have to wait to use two of the gym's three treadmills, although I could see that happening during the week when I suspect the hotel is more crowded with business travelers. The only real minus was the scrambled eggs in the breakfast buffet -- just awful. Otherwise, the breakfast buffet was excellent. Overall we were bowled over by the property and very pleased with our luck booking through Express Deals.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side of the hotel are away from the Pennsylvania Turnpike traffic noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
HP-KOP, Manager at Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am excited to see how happy you were with the many features our property has to offer. I agree with you; the ability of our 42” Flat Screen HD Televisions to swivel is a simple idea, but it is incredibly convenient! Did you take advantage of the television’s Plug And Play feature? You can hook up your lap top, camera, or other personal device to the television, and view all of your own personal media on the big screen.
Although you are just down the road, you can still get away at Hyatt Place! Take another night off and treat yourself to a worry-free evening alongside our indoor pool and Jacuzzi and order up some decadent dessert from our twenty-four-hour kitchen! It is always nice to be able to spend a night out of the house and I am so glad you chose to do so with Hyatt Place!

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

my wife and I made an impromptu stay during our drive back from Lancaster County. The rate was unbelievably low and the room was clean and exceptionally comfortable. The location is very good and just about right next to the King of Prussia mall. We did not utilize the pool but it was indoors and crowded with families. The free breakfast was okay with your standard cereal, muffins, pancakes, scrambled eggs, nothing special but I never have high expectations for a free lobby breakfast. All in all, I would definitely stay here again solely based on the cleanliness and comfort of the room.

• Stayed: September 2013
HP-KOP, Manager at Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Trip Advisor! Sometimes an impromptu stay is the best kind! Our proximity to the King of Prussia Mall along with other local attractions such as Valley Forge National Historic Park and the Valley Forge Casino, make our property a convenient favorite. Were you able to make use of our complimentary shuttle service? It will take you anywhere you would like to go within a seven mile radius of the hotel and is free of charge.
I hope that the next time you find yourself unexpectedly ( or expectedly ) in the King of Prussia area, you join us again! We would love to host you!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We had a bit of a stay-cation here with our four young kids. Check-in was a breeze and our room was clean and comfortable. Also, they have a great rate, especially for a more city/East coast hotel.
We immediately went to the pool which was a little chilly...the pool definitely could be warmer in the winter. So we just switched between the too hot hot tub and the pool to cool off. Luckily, we were the only ones there for about a half hour when another family with three small children came. The pool is a still plenty big for 11 people but if another family came, it would have been a little crowded since the kids all wanted to play.
The room set-up was great for our big group. The beds were pretty comfortable.
Breakfast the next morning was pretty typical of hotel breakfasts now. Their presentation was a little nicer though. At least no paper plates or plastic utensils!
My only complaint is either the people next door to us were EXTREMELY loud or the walls are a bit thin. They were talking in the hallway at midnight and opening and shutting their door a billion times. They weren't banging the door but it SQUEAKED slowly every time...every single time they swung it...multiple times...during their conversation. I was about to get out of bed and tell them to shut up. They also came back two hours later and repeated the process.
So while I wanted to kill them and their squeaky door, I'm sure they felt the same way when my baby woke up at 6 am on a Saturday morning and wailed for 2 minutes.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Place King of Prussia! I am glad you felt that the room and beds were so comfortable! The layout of our sleeping rooms is designed to accommodate a family just like yours and I’m happy to know that you enjoyed it!
Our indoor pool and Jacuzzi is a favorite of many of our guests! It is a convenient retreat, especially in these cold winter months. The temperature of our pool is maintained at a standard temperature year-round. Certainly I will confirm with our maintenance department that this standard is being upheld. Thank you for your feedback!
The next time you find yourself in King of Prussia, I hope to see you here with us! Thank you!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I work at a Hyatt Place and by far this is a wonderful brand and product, and I choose to personally stay at these hotels when I travel on business or pleasure. This hotel was very nice, they did a wonderful job with customer service, all the staff was friendly. Over it was a great experience and I would return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
HP-KOP, Manager at Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you very much for your review of Hyatt Place King of Prussia! Of course we are partial, but we believe wholly in our brand and the quality of product that we offer, as well.
Thank you for your mention of our friendly staff! All of our gallery hosts are eager to provide a positive quality experience to each guest who entrusts us with their stay.
On your next visit, we hope you take the time to fully relax and enjoy all that Hyatt Place King of Prussia has to offer. Between our twenty-four-hour kitchen, indoor pool and Jacuzzi, and complimentary shuttle service, we strive to provide our guests with every convenience, and hope that you return soon so that you might enjoy them again, as well!