I have previously stayed at other locations of the Hyatt Place [BWI District] and the guest experience has never disappointed me.
Very professional, helpful and friendly staff, nice pool and fitness center.
Room was very spacious and clean. We were extremely satisfied with the considerations on early booking and the type of room we've got. I liked the fact that the bed area was separated from the seating at the room we stayed. It had a nice and comfortable sofa, desk, TV and other amenities that we used.
The location is perfect since it's located about 5 minutes away from the King of Prussia Mall. This is good since it gives you the ability and ease of finding places to eat. It is also 15 - 20 minutes away from Downtown Philadelphia and Valley Forge if you don't mind the drive [yes, we had our own transport arrangements]. There are also some wineries driving a little further if you're interested on that type of thing.
Places to eat in King of Prussia / Philadelphia:
Our main interest on Philadelphia was a Cuban Cuisine restaurant called Alma de Cuba. I highly recommend it. Servers were great and friendly, the starters were amazing and the entrees were delivered on time. They have great drinks and some good mojitos.
We also had dinner at the Rock Bottom brewery located at the King of Prussia Mall.
Food there was great and so was the server. They have a nice sampler that will help you decide which drink to choose so I totally recommend that and our server was knowledgeable to make recommendations that were not part of the sample as well.
We went to visit the Liberty Bell / Independence Hall which was highly interactive and informative, Valley Forge was a great experience, particularly the different monuments and sites they have around the entire area, Benjamin Franklin's Tomb and some wineries in suburban / countryside of Philadelphia. Totally Recommend it.
Will definitely recommend and go back to this hotel next time we visit the King of Prussia / Phillie Area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Philadelphia/King of Prussia offers a refreshing blend of style, innovation with casual hospitality to create a new hotel experience in the Philadelphia area. The hotel provides travelers with a well-designed, high-tech and contemporary environment, modern lifestyle features and inviting spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Mainstay King Of Prussia
- Mainstay Suites King Of Prussia