We started our Philadelphia trip by staying two nights near Phily's biggest shopping mall which is in King of Prussia, PA. The hotel is conveniently situated across this huge mall and near major access roads. It is also convenient to Amish country. Our first floor room was large and comfortable. They have beautiful garden grounds and an outdoor pool (closed as of mid-september) which are surrounded by the rooms, an oasis of calm surrounded by the hustle and bustle of a busy neighborhood. Breakfast choices are adequate but a better traffic flow would enhance service when too many guests show up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will experience a new sense of comfort at this award winning property returning from a multi-million dollar renovation, with free parking and a convenient location right off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-76 Schuylkill Expressway and U.S. 202.The BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia is an affordable and convenient choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Offering great value, business travelers appreciate that this hotel is conveniently located near education, medical and corporate businesses. This King of Prussia hotel makes it easy to explore the area's most famous attractions, from Valley Forge National Park to Historic Philadelphia. World-class shopping at the King of Prussia Mall is directly across the street. Some of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks are a short distance and visitors of all ages delight in exploring the Franklin Institute, the Philadelphia Zoo and Longwood Gardens. For the sports aficionado, this hotel is a short drive to four major sports venues. The Philadelphia International Airport is just 25 miles away. The BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia has been serving guests for three generations PLUS and is known for its great service, friendly staff, cleanliness and amenities that make guests feel at home. Our newly renovated, contemporary rooms and suites offer guest room workstations with ergonomic chairs, free high-speed Internet access and 42-inch LCD televisions with cable TV and HBO®. After a busy day, our guests can relax in our spacious 2-acre courtyard with on-site free fitness center, seasonal pool and whirlpool. All of our guests will enjoy a restful night sleep on our premier Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top mattresses. Each morning our guests can start their day with a free hot breakfast.Find out why we have been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and Green Leaders Gold Certification when you book your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Best Western King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Best Western