Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
GreenLeadersGold level
Millsboro, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Clean room polite staff everything worked. I enjoyed my stay here, but I do not like having to type a 200 word minimum just to say that all was as I would have expected for a simple hotel room. Wow just checked and I am still not up to 200 characters. I guess that I must continue typing to get my character count up. How about Donald Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Sleepy, Snow White, Sneezy, Grumpy.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maurya J, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Raymond F,

In the spirit of simplicity … thank you.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a succinct and complimentary review.

Many happy returns to the King of Prussia area and our hotel!

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Korean first
Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very comfortable, close to everything, nice breakfast. Pantine shampoo and conditioner. Very nice breakfast with hard boiled eggs, waffles, french toast, cereals, drinks, yogurt, fruit, breads with sour cream and jams, instant oatmeal. A bit crowded later but they open at 7 probably less people then you can get a seat. I didn't mind eating in my room while watching HBO. Great bed, soft pillows. Across the street from the mall, next door to some great places to eat. Desi was an amazing indian restaurant with music and dancing which our group enjoyed even though we did not participate. Great value for your money. Will definitely stay here again since the hotel where my conference was held did not offer a free breakfast.

Dear Alice R,

Thank you.

We appreciate your recognizing our value. It is important to us as well as Best Western International.

If you are on Facebook, we’d love to have you “like us”. When we reach 1,000 likes we will be holding a contest for a 1,000 BW Reward Points giveaway. We want satisfied guests like you to have a chance to win.

Thank you again for a wonderful review. Many happy returns to the King of Prussia area and our hotel!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Many of us Canadians travel along the north eastern coast when making our way to our winter vacation hot-spots in the south (Florida), but it’s not often that we stop to “smell the roses” and discover the beauty that these states have to offer.

With having a few days off from work, my friend and I thought to take advantage of our free time and take a little road trip to do some “out of the country shopping”. (Because you know Christmas is only 66 days away and in Canada you pay more taxes than what the item actually costs!)

When we asked around through our family and friends, where we should stay, we were recommended to this wonderful branded property located in King of Prussia, just on the outskirts of Philadelphia and a few other larger cities. This was ideal for us because then we didn't have to pay higher rates to stay within the larger cities and we liked the comfort and safety that a small town brings.

After driving a grueling 7 hours, weary and ready for bed, we checked in with Andy at 3am! And let me take the rest of this review to praise him for his efficient, friendly, and hospitable customer service that he showered us with! We don’t know how he does it – smiling at that time in the morning with such a sharp focus on our needs! Andy’s charm personified and went out of his way to ensure a most memorable stay. We want to thank you for allowing us to ramble and talk your ear off leading into the wee hours of early morning and appreciate the tunes you provided us for our ride back home! Love jamming to your early Christmas tunes! So special! Also a shout out to our favorite security guard – EH! DAVE THE MAN - Thank you for fixing our late night hunger pains by sneaking into the kitchen and grabbing us an apple.

Jumping quickly to a few other important aspects that I would like to point out - the lobby was clean & attractive. Arriving at our room (in the new renovated tower) we were taken back with the size and its attractiveness. Working for the Best Western Chain as well, and coming from a Premier brand we end up taking for granted the “luxuries” and enhanced details that we have around us. When we travel we start expecting that from every other property and tend to complain when not given to us. This is why I was pleasantly surprised to see attention to design details. It indicated to guests that ownership and management cared about the perceptions and needs of its guests. I loved the fact that we were able to tap into their complimentary Wi-Fi connection. This was good so that we could stay in touch with our family back home. Now a days, most hotel properties charge for parking, this property does not! And there were no further hidden fees! And can I just touch on the subject of their BEDS?!?!?! Warm, welcoming, stylish and heaven like! For our 3 night stay we slept SOLID! Too bad they were queen size, couldn't quite get them through the door and take them home with us.

Location wise, it was within walking distance from North America’s second largest retail shopping mall, with over 600 stores! Needless to say we were in our element. Just a 20 minute drive later, we then found ourselves shopping in Philadelphia’s Premium Outlets! Andy helped us map out our way to the Old City of Philly, and Hershey! It was just unfortunate that we could not tour the political historic sites, such as the Liberty Bell and the Congress Hall, due to the US government shut down.

Oh well perhaps an excuse to visit again one day! We will definitely spread the word about your property and accommodating team! Wishing you the best of success!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Krystal M,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your wonderful experience.

Your recognition of our staff is so considerate. I’m so glad that Andy gave you such a warm welcome to kick off your stay with us. All of our staff works so hard to ensure each guest has a special stay.

We are also very proud of our Simmons Beautyrest Felicity II Pillow Top beds, so I was very happy to hear that you slept solid for three nights.

Thank you again for such a great review and we hope to see you soon on a future shopping trip!

Gaithersburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel was directly across the street from King of Prussia Mall so was very convenient. The beds were very comfortable and we had a sliding door to let in a great fall breeze. Bathroom and rooms were very clean as well. There were restaurants within walking distance. The hotel offers a breakfast buffet which was mediocre. Waffles, french toast sticks, bagels, donuts, and breads. Would have been nice to have a protein item there as well, but no big deal!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Julie F,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel so comfortable, clean and convenient.

We are sorry that you had no protein item at breakfast. It is our brand standard to have hard boiled eggs at all times. We also have a hot egg and a breakfast meat included with our hot breakfast buffet. For example, it will rotate from scrambled eggs one day to an omelet the next day. I will follow up with our operations team about your comment.

We appreciate your direct feedback and will keep it in mind as we continue to work to improve our guess experience.

We hope to see you on a future shopping trip.

Concord, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Room was clean and everything worked and entire hotel staff were friendly and eager to make our stay pleasant. The location was ideal for our needs and the room rate was very affordable compared to the other hotels in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maurya J, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Robert G.,

Thank you.

We appreciate you recognizing our value. It is important to us and Best Western International.

Many happy returns to King of Prussia, Best Western Plus hotels and especially our hotel!

-Maurya Joyce-Kershner
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

I am a regular traveler to the King of Prussia area and have stayed in numerous hotels there. My only choice now is the Best Western Plus. The rooms are always clean and inviting, the breakfast buffet is wonderful and the staff is so friendly. I have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: All the rooms appear to be newly remodeled making all them great.
Dear David,

Thank you for your sincere review.

Due to the frequency of your travel to KOP, I’m so glad to still hear that you have never had a bad experience.

Your recommendation truly means so much.

-Maurya Joyce-Kershner
Stuart, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Having stayed in several hundred hotels of all brands, sizes and locations, it was a pleasant surprise to stay in the Best Western Inn of King of Prussia. After 12 hours travelling from West Palm Beach to Philadelphia with all the vagaries of air travel, I finally arrived at the hotel weary and ready for bed.

The front desk clerk could have not been more efficient, friendly and hospitable, directing me to my room and asking of I had any questions (all done with a smile and a focus on my needs). The lobby was clean, attractive and there was a bowl of fresh fruit that provided the perfect snack. Arriving at my room, I was impressed with its size, attractiveness and attention to design details that indicated that ownership and management cared about the perceptions and needs of its guests. The (free) Wi-Fi enabled me to catch up on my emails and watch TV (a nice, clear wide-screen) while I did my work catch-up. The bed was welcoming, stylish and most comfortable--I had to discipline myself not to lay down or I would have immediately fallen asleep. The four pillows were a nice touch. The bathroom was designed for efficiency and clean as a whistle. My morning shower was a nice way to start the day and primed me for my day's meetings.

The breakfast room was attractive, comfortable, clean and provided a pleasant view of the courtyard. There was a well-thought-out array of food that would satisfy just about any palate. My eggs and bacon were hot and tasty and I couldn't deny myself the powdered sugar donut. I couldn't even clear my table as my plate, cup and utensils were whisked away and the table--and chair--were thoroughly wiped down (with a clean cloth).

Check-out was as pleasant and efficient as check in and the front desk clerk asked if I needed directions and provided me an alternative route that was much better than my GPS suggested. When I return to the area, this will be my choice of a hotel. Good job, thanks!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
Dear Skip L.,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful and detailed review.

Your recognition of our staff is so considerate. They work hard to ensure each guest has a special stay.

Many happy returns to the King of Prussia area, Best Western Plus hotels and especially our hotel!