The Best Western is just across the road (a huge, multi-lane divided road!) from the Mall. Location is convenient, and it's cheaper than the hotels on Mall Blvd. Next to the hotel are two restaurant chains. In the mall are lots of other options.
There are two parts to the hotel. The original motel section while clean and comfortable, has older, smaller rooms, exterior hallways and stairs, and is not attached to the lobby or the rest of the hotel.
The newer hotel section is physically attached to the lobby and breakfast area but we still had to walk outside, though it's much closer. You pay a few dollars more but the rooms are larger, there is easy wireless access, and there is a fridge.
I visit the area often and usually stay here (the neighboring Motel 6 is hard to access, and not great, though costs less). May try the equivalent Comfort Inn that I've been happy with elsewhere - Hampton Inn is usually more expensive, but they all change their rates on different days!
Beware, it's hard to see the Best Western sign. It's on a street that's OFF the main road coming from the freeway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will experience a new sense of comfort at this award winning property returning from a multi-million dollar renovation, with free parking and a convenient location right off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-76 Schuylkill Expressway and U.S. 202.The BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia is an affordable and convenient choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Offering great value, business travelers appreciate that this hotel is conveniently located near education, medical and corporate businesses. This King of Prussia hotel makes it easy to explore the area's most famous attractions, from Valley Forge National Park to Historic Philadelphia. World-class shopping at the King of Prussia Mall is directly across the street. Some of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks are a short distance and visitors of all ages delight in exploring the Franklin Institute, the Philadelphia Zoo and Longwood Gardens. For the sports aficionado, this hotel is a short drive to four major sports venues. The Philadelphia International Airport is just 25 miles away. The BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia has been serving guests for three generations PLUS and is known for its great service, friendly staff, cleanliness and amenities that make guests feel at home. Our newly renovated, contemporary rooms and suites offer guest room workstations with ergonomic chairs, free high-speed Internet access and 42-inch LCD televisions with cable TV and HBO®. After a busy day, our guests can relax in our spacious 2-acre courtyard with on-site free fitness center, seasonal pool and whirlpool. All of our guests will enjoy a restful night sleep on our premier Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top mattresses. Each morning our guests can start their day with a free hot breakfast.Find out why we have been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and Green Leaders Gold Certification when you book your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Best Western King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Best Western