“Delicous Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Marketplace Cafe
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“Delicous Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2012

I eat at the Cafe Nordstom several times per month with my Mother. We love it. The food is absolutely delicious. The atmosphere is very nice and pleasant. The wait staff is courteous. My favorites are the lime cilantro chicken salad and the turkey cranberry sandwich. Yummy!!

Visited November 2012

SC
“Cafe Nordstrom Is Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

If you are at Nordstroms shopping this holiday season check out the Cafe .I had a delicious grilled shrimp and corn salad .Have eaten at a cafe in the Nashville location also suprisingly good food.

Visited December 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2012

I love coming to this cafe with my family. In case you've never been there, you order and pay at the cash register and then someone seats you. A server then brings your drinks and food. I typically tip around 10-15% since it's not full service.

The prices are reasonable (around $10-12 for a very large salad) and the food is delicious. I ordered a salad without cheese on one of my visits and it came with cheese. When I pointed it out to the server, she apologized profusely and quickly fixed it. A manager then came over and apologized again. Nordstrom's customer service is top notch in their stores and it carries over into the cafe as well.

This options is so much better than the food courts.

• Visited October 2012
Philadelphia area
“Great dining option while shopping at The Plaza King of Prussia!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

I live locally and find myself at the King of Prussia Mall often. However, I never really thought about eating at Nordstrom's 3rd floor cafe/restaurant until a friend suggested we dine there instead of one of the noiser, more fast food-type eateries that I generally go to for a bite. I am so glad she introduced me to this somewhat hidden gem - that was 8 months ago and I've been dining there about once a month ever since! In brief, patrons stand in line to order and pay for their food - then seat themselves at one of the oversized booths or tables - the server will deliver your drinks and cooked-to-order food and take over from there. (Yes, you should tip!) The menu is limited but well-balanced and, as the previous reviewer mentioned, all of the entree salads (except for the one with salmon, I think) are available as a half portion at half price. To date, their soups, salads, pasta, and roasted chicken entree have all been great! It is so nice to be able to get some "real" food - fast - while at the mall in a quiet setting (depending on the day and time of your visit). Service ranges from excellent to average, but never below average. Shopping solo or with children? Lots of solo diners as well as those with children (yes, they have a kids menu). Nordstrom Visa card holders - charge your meal and accrue more Nordstrom Rewards Points for yourself! Here's wishing you Happy Eating AND Happy Shopping! :-) Lastly, if you found my review helpful please click on the "Yes" button below; you may need to be logged into your TripAdvisor account for the helpful review to be logged...thanks!

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank BucketListR
pennsylvania
“Kid friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

The salads are great for adults and the kids meals are a favorite (with the exception of the kids pizza, the cheese is not typical), but the real bonus is the friendly atmosphere. When the kids were young, we would get balloons from the shoe dept. Although not listed on the menu, you can order a half salad, which is great with tomato soup. Even my husband can eat here, though he orders the bigger meals. This has been a good choice for my high functioning autistic kid, especially the cozy large rounded booths.
The mall location leaves many options for dessert.

• Visited May 2012