“Another great stay”

Inn of King of Prussia
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Lobby was clean and inviting checking in was smooth room, beds and linens were clean and comfortable. the room was quiet breakfast area was clean food was nicely laid out about 30 mins to center city minimal street parking best if you park in one of the cities garage.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Simone2100
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for your outstanding response about our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write a review. Your feedback is very important to us. Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The hotel was nice enough. I was forced to rebook at a higher rate because there WAS NO RESERVATION from easybook.com. Although they took the funds from my credit card, they did NOT book a room. FRAUD!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We apologize for the inconvenience you had with the website you booked through. If you would like, you can contact one of the managers at our property and we can see if there is anything we can do to help solve this situation.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My wife and I were on a business trip from London to King of Prussia a couple months ago,so we decided to stay at this hotel.The front desk screwed up our room. We were originally in a non smoking room, and they put is in a smoking King. My wife is asthmatic .So she cant even breathe the smoke odor thats in the walls of a smoking hotel room. We got the room. at 9pm that night someone was trying to get into our room.2 men. We yelled someone was in here so they returned to front desk( or so we heard and they didnt come back. I assume the front desk put them in a room that was already occupied, or told them the wrong room . How very inefficient. Im Sorry I dont think ill be back.The following week we stayed at different one on mall blvd.It was much better experience with far more intelligent front desk.

John.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to review our property about your stay at Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park. I have reviewed your comment and found that your reservation was on an online travel agency. They booked your room as smoking. Upon arrival we told you we informed you we did not have non smoking rooms available. You agreed to stay in the smoking room as reserved.

Your security is a paramount importance to us. We apologize that other guest disturbed you during your stay. Such behavior is not tolerated and is dealt with immediately.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to our property.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My mom and I stayed here on October 16th, 2013 because we wanted to be close to the King of Prussia Mall. We have stayed at other hotels in the area in the past and I found this one to be my least favorite. The room was a decent size and the office chair and the other chair they offered were both very comfortable. The double bed was comfortable and the flat screen t.v was great. However, the wifi connection was very slow and then it kept going in and out. I had to re connect several times in just a short amount of time. I also thought the room was stuffy even with the air conditioner on. Lastly, on the morning of checkout while I was in the bathroom the ceiling above the shower was leaking. Someone above us was showering and the water leaked down to our room. I think the room was overpriced for what we got in return. The breakfast selection was just awful. They offered cheese omelets, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, muffins/donuts, cereals, and bagels. There was nothing there for me to eat and the orange juice had a really bad sour taste to it. Overall, I was very disappointed.

Room Tip: Room next door to the fitness room had an awful wifi connection. Maybe a room away from the fitness...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for posting a comment about your stay. I apologize that your stay was not to your satisfaction. I hope you let the front desk know about these issues. Letting the front desk know about these accommodations they can be fixed right away. Thank you again for reviewing our property and hope you will give us a second chance.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel while in the area on business. The location was easily located by GPS and has good highway access. There are several eating places nearby and a Burger King right next to the parking lot. Check in was smooth and friendly. I was given a room on the ground floor that was spacious and well-kept. There was goodie bag waiting for me in the room welcoming me as a choice rewards gold member. This was a nice touch and was appreciated. Little things like this DO make a difference. I slept very well in the comfortable bed and enjoyed the breakfast which was typical fare of this type of hotel. As I only stayed one night, that’s about all I can say about this location. No complaints at all, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

We appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to review our property. Your feedback is important to us. We like to recognize every Choice Privilege member in any way that we can. It is always a pleasure to hear positive feedback especially from a Gold member. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Our stay at the Comfort Inn here was really nice. The room was quiet, clean, with a real nice decor. It had beautiful, colorful photographic artwork unlike anything you usually see in hotel rooms. It really gave it a nice touch. The bed was a bit firm and saggy in the middle, but good enough, and my partner didn't even notice it. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I've had the meals at other choice hotels and this one seemed far superior with better options. I left very satisfied. The staff was friendly and greeted us with a smile both late in the evening and in the morning. There was both a bathtub and shower and the water was nice and hot. All and all, a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for such positive feedback about your stay at our hotel. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

We hope the next time you stay at our hotel we can give you an even better experience.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed here for a night and I have no complaints. The room was clean, comfortable, and the HVAC worked so that's all I needed. Breakfast in the morning was better than other hotels since it included hot foods. For a stay in the area, this hotel is perfectly fine. The mall is extremely close and there are supermarkets and restaurants close by.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

We appreciate your review on our property. Feedback from our guest is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We will let the breakfast attendants know that you enjoyed the hot foods and the quality of the breakfast. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!