“Mediocre” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Philadelphia
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Room, bathroom were clean, although did not like the sink not being in the bathroom so it wasn't private...The western type bar had sticky floors and the person who checked our ID card returned them to wrong people

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Richard B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Thank you for your comments and I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We work very hard to provide exceptional service and quality and it appears that we did not achieve this during your stay. We will review your comments and experience with our staff to enable us to address these issues.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed three nights for a business meeting. The rooms were great, and the restaurant good service and quality. Staff was very helpful. We were on the 12th floor, the sleep by number was wonderful. Check-in and check out went smoothly even there were many people trying to check in at the same time. I would definitely recommend this Radisson. Because of meetings I wasn't able to go into the casino, next time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. The staff works extremely hard to provide exceptional service and product quality and it is gratifying to hear when the effort is appreciated. We hope you have the opportunity to return soon.
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I spent five nights here during a conference in May. It was okay, but didn't meet my expectations. Front desk staff was helpful and efficient, parking was plentiful and the main areas were clean. However there was no useable wifi internet access in my room, and the room was noisy from other guests on the floor. I was disappointed that the room did not have a refrigerator or coffee maker. One day during my stay housekeeping never came. The facility is older, but well-maintained. There are a number of places to eat in the hotel and the adjacent casino hotel complex, but they are quite pricey for what they offer. Since my event was on-site this hotel was a convenient option for me, but there are a number of other nearby hotels that I would consider first if I were to return to the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate you taking the time to bring these items to our attention. We do apologize for the WiFi issues and all rooms should have proper signal strength and access. We certainly have the available bandwidth and are checking all access points for proper operation. We apologize for the noise inconvenience; there was a large and active convention in the house and considerable traffic which more than likely created some inconvenience. We hope that you reported this to the front desk and we were able to address and correct the issue for you. No all our rooms have microwaves and refrigerators, but all should have coffee makers. We do have a supply of microwaves and refrigerators on hand which are provided complimentary, however, at times due to demand we are unable to provide them to all that request. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.
Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was attending a work conference hosted here and stayed in the hotel for 1 night, the staff at the desk were very friendly and professional, i even requested later check out so I could get a good nights rest and was accommodated without issue! I was given my room keys but to my surprised they said I had to go down instead of up! I got to my room and it was in the basement, No windows! I have never experienced such a stay before. I quickly went back and asked for a floor with a window, they had no problem giving me a new room! But I must say it was a weird feeling being in a hotel room without a window, in the hotel basement! Overall it was good, the inhouse breakfast buffet was a little expensive for $15 per person considering it was just omlettes and bacon. However the staff was amazing.

Room Tip: Ask for higher levels, avoid the basement rooms with NO WINDOWS!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for taking the time to give us your input, it is appreciated. Yes, we do have windowless rooms, which are appreciated by some guests and not by others. You should have been made aware of that at check in so if other accommodations were preferred it could have been done then and not require another trip to the desk. I apologize for the inconvenience. There are other options for breakfast other than the buffet and omelet station, there is a full ala carte menu that you should have been made aware of which has numerous items and pricing. We are delighted that you enjoyed the staff and they were responsive to your needs.
Diamond Point, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

This was a very disappointing stay for me. The first night I noticed the carpet was wet between the wall & bed. I was told housekeeping would come up and take care of it. When I had returned the floor was even more saturated. The following morning I received a letter stating the roof had a leak(I'm on the seventh floor)and I would receive a complementary breakfast. The venue I am attending includes all meals. Maintenance came up at 7pm to seal the tub. Great...the carpet is still soaked, and now the room smells moldy. So next they brought up a dirty floor dryer that was covered in dirt & funk to dry the carpet in front of my bed. No other rooms were available and ultimately I truly hope I don't get a sinus infection due to this visit.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BWM M
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed at the Radisson the night of 4/12. Every staff member we came into contact with was super friendly. We got a room on the 13th floor. When we arrived we found the room to be a little warm, so we set the thermostat to a low temperature and left for a few hours. When we got back we found the room was still too warm, so we placed a call to the front desk. No more than 5 minutes later we had a technician in our room (Bill), who was absolutely determined to make our stay comfortable. We also found a very thoughtful letter from the manager the next morning apologizing for the inconvenience and offering to make up for it. This was a nice touch. We're very glad we stayed here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Matthew D
Richard B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thanks for letting us know about your stay at the Radisson Valley Forge. I apologize for the issue with your air conditioning but was pleased to hear that we took the time and effort to correct the situation. Problems happen on occasion and it is the recovery that makes a difference and it was great to hear that the response to the problem was quick and the issue resolved. I hope that you have the opportunity to visit us again.
wilkes barre
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Stayed in room 1011. It was a very clean room. No dust in sight!! Sleep number bed was so comfortable. I found the staff to be very accomodating and friendly. Although breakfast is not included they have a wonderful buffet. The casino may be small but it was nice to have something to do in the evening while traveling on business. I would stay here again when in the area. Was also very easy to get to from the PA turnpike.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank tammyglasson
Richard B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Valley Forge. We are very proud of our staff and their focus on service and providing an exceptional product for our guests. The facility has a great deal to offer, from the 7 restaurants and lounges to the casino, there is something for everybody to enjoy. We hope you have the opportunity to return soon and often.
Also consider these accommodations in or near King of Prussia
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel
Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel
#7 of 16 in King of Prussia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phila...
#3 of 16 in King of Prussia
Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia
Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King ...
#6 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to Radisson Hotel Valley Forge? Share your experiences!