DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Inn of King of Prussia(King of Prussia)
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
1,163 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront desklaser spine instituteking of prussia mallvalley forgehotel restaurantstaying at this hotelshuttle servicechecking inenjoyed my stayoutdoor poolbusiness tripbreakfast buffethotel staffbed was comfortableparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The hotel was very welcoming in the cleanliness of the lobby, guest rooms, dining and conference areas. We are HH members and we received an upgrade to a Jr Suite from a two queen bedroom for $10 more per night. The room was so relaxing after a day in training. We had two challenges: 1 was it took four tries to get the key to work, as in two trips to the front desk. They were very helpful and did come up to try the key the third time and when it did not work they went back down and keyed new ones and brought them up. We had stopped a housekeeping staff member when the first set did not work and he tried it for us and confirmed it did not work. I say this because everyone was always friendly and helpful. 2 the bed was very hard for my comfort. I have bursitis and usually am able to be comfortable in hotel beds but this one was too hard. A big plus to me was that the bed was not "sway backed" but flat. Upon checking out we were asked how our stay was and i answered fine and the registration person immediately asked how could they make it excellent. Loved that improvement of the guest experience is foremost and that service to the customer REALLY is very important to this property.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay while you were here for your training weekend. I am so sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced when your keys did not work at arrival and the discomfort of the bed while you were here. I am pleased that you appreciated the staff and their helpfulness during your visit. We hope to welcome you back and WOW you during your next visit.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

The staff at this hotel is the friendliest and best prepared of any I have experienced. The front desk staff is always ready with a hello and a smile. It looks like they truly appreciate your business. That shouldn't be extraordinary but increasingly it is. Rooms, staff, service all seem to care about the customer's experience.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay. I'm so glad you were pleased by the staff and rooms while you were visiting. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Valley Forge area.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Place America at the top of your location list. I have been in the advertising business working with hotels like The Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton. Your food and service is second to none. My recommendation is to have bottled water for coffee available for free if someone request it and the coffee maker in my room was filthy and I did not use it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for the praise of your recent visit. I'm so glad you enjoyed the staff and food while you were here. Thank you so much for the recommendations as we are constantly looking for ways to improve and wow our guests. I am so sorry that you found the coffeemaker unclean in your room. I have brought this to our Housekeeping Managers attention. We hope you choose to stay with us again when you are in the Valley Forge area.

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

I have been at this hotel twice the staff is friendly. Rooms std nice food is fine.

But this hotel is not deaf friendly. No shaking alarm clock for deaf visitors. How stupid can they be. Wanted to give us a handicap accessible room. No alarm clocks that shake the bed.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

I am glad you enjoyed the rooms and staff during your stay. I am so sorry that a staff member did not show you the alarm system when you checked in. All six of our handicap accessible rooms are fully equipped with alarms that do shake the bed. If you are traveling to the Valley Forge area I would love to be your contact to ensure your stay is flawless.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Everything about this place was great, from the hotel's location to the friendly/helpful staff. The room was mgnificent! Check-in/check-out was very fast and smooth. This was our first mini vacation in several years and would definitely return to this great place the first chance we get! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed the staff, the location, the room and your stay while you were here! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your visit. We hope to welcome you back to the property sometime in the near future!