DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed with our family at this hotel for 3 nights and 2 days and we enjoyed it immensely. The hotel upgraded us to Hilton Honors (since we had just become members). Everything from fitness center, pool, dining area to courteous staff made our stay very enjoyable. We will definitely stay at this Hotel again.

Room Tip: Join Hilton Honors - the perks are great!!
1  Thank Elena H
Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay. I'm so glad you enjoyed the fitness center, the pool, your dining experience, and the staff while you were here. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Valley Forge area!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our family enjoyed a recent 3 day stay at the Double Tree in King of Prussia. The rooms were clean and beds extremely comfortable. The hotel restaurant had a great breakfast buffet and the outdoor pool was enjoyed by the kids while I enjoyed the adjoining fitness center. The staff was extremely professional and accommodating. This is a real gem in the Valley Forge/ King of Prussia area.

2  Thank Mary K

Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay. I'm so glad you enjoyed the rooms, pool, and fitness center while you were here. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Valley Forge area!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I love Hilton properties and have stayed at Doubletrees. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice, helpful. The room was fine . The elevator was a pain to use if you didn't have a key. I ordered a room with breakfast however I wasn't given vouchers at check in. On the way to breakfast I stopped by the main desk and asked the lady of my vouchers, she only gave me one saying only one person could get breakfast, say what ? Eventually she gave me vouchers for everyone in the room. Im glad because that breakfast wasn't worth $20 a person. As we were checking out, there was no water or coffee in the lobby so I could take medication, I asked about water since usually Hilton honors guests are offered bottled water at check in. The nasty lady told me I had to pay for water...a manager overheard and she went out of her way to bring me water. She saved the day .

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the elevator
1  Thank Chelstin

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while you were here at the Front Desk. Please know, I have already reached out to the Front Office Manager to ensure the appropriate actions can take place. I hope you choose to stay with us the next time you are in the Valley Forge area so that we can WOW you with our friendly service.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Amazing hotel. Delicious and great breakfast. Excellent location as we were heading to Hershey's park and Dorney park. Service was perfect, pretty much everyone was pleasant! Hotel is surrounded with great restaurants. Hotel is close to the highway.

2  Thank mafricat

Thank you so much for the kind words about your recent stay. I'm so glad you enjoyed the breakfast and the location while you were here. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Valley Forge area!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The room was very nice except for the small closet with an even smaller door which was at a 45 degree angle to the closet. The main problem was the housekeeping. It must be a mind-numbing job which should make it obvious that checklists would be a necessity. One day we didn't get hand towels, another, no bath mat, and never any replenishment of in-room coffee supplies.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Marshall K

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay. It is our goal to consistently provide superior guest service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. I appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. I'm so glad you enjoyed the room while you were here. Please know I have contacted the Housekeeping Manager to ensure the proper action can take place. I am very sorry we did not meet our needs during your visit.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Wonderful hotel, very friendly and up beat, great rooms and a very good breakfast!The location is central to getting around the Philadelphia area. The rooms are large, very clean and well maintained. I especially like the breakfast staff. They make you feel at home and are always smiling.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Q2191DYmichaelc
Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay. I'm so glad you enjoyed the staff, the rooms, and breakfast while you were here. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Valley Forge area.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was in town for my 50th reunion at Devon prep and my daughter arrived from NYC to participate in the celebration. front desk was extremely helpful and gave my daughter a free breakfast voucher when they assigned her a room that was occupied. Comfortable and spacious. House keeping was superb. In Brief Wonderful-!!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay. I'm so glad you enjoyed breakfast, the front desk staff and housekeeping while you were here. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Valley Forge area.