1,241 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront desklaser spine instituteking of prussia mallvalley forgeshuttle servicestaying at this hotelchecking inenjoyed my staybreakfast buffetoutdoor poolbusiness tripstaff was very friendlybed was comfortableparking lotfitness center
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The location is good, the room is nice, but with shopping and luggage, the trek from the parking lot, which is generally quite full, around to the front is a bit of a hike. Then with hands full I have to use my card to go up the elevator. Finally the elevator isn't central so it is a long walk to my room. I am fit and generally don't mind but at day two it is just a bit tedious. A valet or bellman would be a huge asset.

Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Amy Stone A
DoubletreePhillyVF, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Thank you for alerting us to your concerns. We hope you'll accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences and difficulties that you encountered during your visit. All guest feedback is highly valued and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for the past 6 months. I would agree with a lot of reviews on this hotel. The rooms are spacious compared to many of the hotels i have stayed at. The staff is ok. I have had issues with the rooms, check in etc similar to many of the other reviews for this hotel. The gym is decent and they have a very nice pool. Water is provided only on the first day of your stay. Otherwise you have to request for water. Attention to detail is average. The room service staff is excellent. I cannot say the same for the other staff. Some of the front desk staff are good. Others are not. Overall i would give this hotel an average rating.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
DoubletreePhillyVF, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Your candid feedback regarding your stay is truly appreciated. Although we are pleased to hear that our spacious accommodations impressed you during your extended visit, we apologize if certain areas of your stay fell below your expectations. We are very committed to providing our guests with high quality customer service and regret to hear that we missed the mark during your stay. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia-Valley Forge.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

wonderful staff, very clean and attractive property. amenities and restaurants terrific. Extremley satisfied. great price and service. Would stay there again if returning to the area. terrific shopping and restaurants in area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the kind words that you've shared for our hotel and staff. We're delighted that you enjoyed our amenities and close proximity to the local restaurants and famous King of Prussia Mall. We look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia-Valley Forge the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

People at the front desk were rude.
My room was not ready at the appropriate time, they did not seem apologetic at all for the inconvenience.
Bed was very uncomfortable. I ordered room service and the meal that I had was so poor that I had to send it back. Maybe they were just having an off day but this hotel is definitely not up to the Hilton standard, I have much better luck at the Hampton Inn down the road and it's less expensive.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Scott R
DoubletreePhillyVF, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

It is truly disappointing to know that your stay did not reflect the high standards of service guests have to come expect from us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you experienced. We are grateful for the feedback that you've provided for us and assure you that we have made several improvements to our services since your last visit. We hope you'll allow us another opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Wonderful hotel experience. The staff provided exceptional service to my family and me. If we're ever in that area again, we'll definitely stay in that hotel. I've already recommended this hotel to a number of my friends. They had a very good breakfast buffet. There really isn't that much more for me to see.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Elliott J
DoubletreePhillyVF, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia-Valley Forge. It is wonderful to hear that you have recommended our property to your friends. We look forward to welcoming you back again.