The room was clean, though it had a strange, chemical kind of smell that was most noticeable in the bed. The toilet rocked on its base, which was annoying. Had difficulty accessing the WiFi; there were no instructions that I could find. The bed was very comfortable! I turned off the AC at night as it was too noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia - Valley Forge Located in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania We are just 30 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport and close to the King of Prussia Mall - one of the largest malls in the country and Valley Forge Historical Park. Enjoy a freshly baked DoubleTree Chocolate Chip cookie upon your arrival and let our professional and friendly staff show you to your guest rooms or suites. While you are staying with us, please take advantage of our amenities including an outdoor pool and fitness center, or relax on our patio. We have over 24,000 sq. ft. of meeting space to host meetings and a business center complete with fax, photocopying and printer access. If you are planning a wedding reception or other memorable event, please contact us to learn how we can help make your day special. Don't forget to unwind after a long day at our signature T. Burke's Gastro Pub restaurant which includes your choice of the buffet or a la carte menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Valley Forge Hotel And Conference Center
- Dolce Valley Forge Hotel King Of Prussia
- Hotel Dolce Valley Forge