“Great Lunch in a Revived Warehouse”
Review of Canteen 900

Canteen 900
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Canteen 900 is all about real people and real food. Make Canteen 900 your new destination for coffee, espresso, pastries, breakfast and lunch! Our full menu has something for everyone and all ages. Eat in, take-out, or have Canteen 900 deliver group orders to your office. Don't forget to ask about or check our page for daily specials. Having a party? Canteen 900 is also available as event space for your next special occasion and is happy to create an amazing menu for you and your guests. Bon Appetit!
Falls Church, Virginia, United States
“Great Lunch in a Revived Warehouse”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We walked into a packed restaurant the day before Thanksgiving, but we were quickly escorted to our table (reservations accepted). Our waiter was friendly and his personality matched well with the quirky environment that is Canteen 900. I was excited to see Udi's gluten-free bread on the menu and our waiter confirmed that their lunch meat was gluten free too. The Old-Bay seasoned french fries were fresh and very good. My Italian sandwich was excellent. Overall, we all enjoyed our lunches. I will definitely visit again when I'm back in W-B.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank cobmets8

Hudson Falls, New York
“Hidden gem in the valley!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Eccentric, delicious and savory! Love this place, Every dish we ordered was incredible. Do not pass this up for soups, sandwiches, breakfast and we took home dessert (chocolate croissants)!

1 Thank Missbecca00
Cumberlan, MD
“Best Breakfast Ever”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

From the crazy décor to the fresh baked breads with whole grains and fruit this in one bistro you know is going to be different. Different in a great way. The omelettes are big, fresh and have any ingredient you could desire. Coffee, no problem, the lattes are big, creamy and frothy and put Starbucks to shame. It's a little hard to find just off the Crossvalley Expressway, Forty Fort exit in Kingston but it's worth the search, trust me. If you want a breakfast or lunch that will put healthy and delicious on the same plate, go big go Canteen 900. Best breakfast, ever. Period. Did I mention the homemade soups and crazy creative sandwiches? Go. now!

Pocono Mt., PA
“More like Canteen 9 3/4 in terms of location”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I *thought* I remembered how to get to Rutter Ave off the Cross Valley Expressway -- wrong way. I used my GPS and it took me directly into a wall (at which point my teenage son said, "What is this? Canteen 9 3/4 like the Harry Potter train station? Gotta go at it at a bit of a run or what?"). Found it on the other side of the expressway and it was so worth it. The eclectic décor, the fantastic wait staff, being seated by the gracious owner, and the amazing food -- awesome is the only word I can use to describe it. Everything is fresh. Everything is flavorful. Prices are good. Who'd a thunk little, old Forty Fort would be hiding such a gem -- talk about a diamond in a coal mine! Come early for lunch -- we copped one of the last tables at 11:30, and our server asked if we would like our post-lunch coffee to go. We were kind of puzzled...until we spotted the line! If there's a line that long, you know it's because it's worth the wait.

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Good food but”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Food is good
Very busy
That's the but, so busy that servers give you know attention

I guess I need a break