“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$13 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Kevin's Bar & Restaurant offers fine dining in a casual atmosphere. With a full bar, large dining room, private dining room, loft seating overlooking the dining room, and a martini lounge, we have all the amenities to enhance any dining experience you desire.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

What a great place! The menu is fairly short, but each dish is long on flavor. The shepherd's pie is excellent- not the bland thing one thinks of as British food. The pasta dishes are great too. The atmosphere is nice, with a bar area at one side of the dining room. The crowd spans all age groups, food is priced right, and you can hear a conversation at your table. Kevin has a winner here

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Took over a half hour to get our salads. Dinner took almost an additional hour. A two hour dinner after being seated with reservations. The food was ok. The only exceptional thing was the salad dressing.
I witnessed staff helping themselves to drinks while working. This was my biggest turn off. Its very unprofessional and perhaps the reason service was lacking.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I recently visited this restaurant on a business dinner with several colleagues, and everything we ordered was outstanding!!!!! We had several appetizers, including lobster macaroni, shrimp cocktail, calamari and the spring rolls, everything was DELICIOUS!!!! The house salad dressing is a must try, which is a cashew dressing. I had crab cakes, which was full of crab and very little filling and cooked to perfection. The Nutella creme brûlée is a must have! Very pleasant decor. Was a little difficult to find, just pull in the bank parking lot.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

My fiance took me here for a date night. I had never been here before as it is easy to miss since it's "hidden" behind Fidelity Bank off of Wyoming Ave.

The food was outstanding. I had the special that night which was a strip steak. It was thick and cooked to my liking. It was easily one of the best steaks I've ever had. My fiance had a pasta dish and he loved it. The service was outstanding and the alcoholic drinks were delicious. All of the staff were super friendly and went out of their way without having to.

It is a little pricey but it's well worth it. We will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

When I see bar and restaurant on a sign, I assume a certain atmosphere; however, Kevin's Bar and Restaurant is not what the sign, or location, portray..... $18 lobster macaroni and cheese is not something a "bar" on Kingston corners should be offering.

3  Thank tullymars35