“Horrible”

Tommy's Pizza Corner
Ranked #13 of 63 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 December 2013

They took 2 hours to deliver our food. And to top it off it was cold! Called to see what they could do and they wanted to send us out a new order that would probably take just as long so we passed. I will never order from them again!

1  Thank cryscrys

Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Great wings great service. Joe aka Fitz is a all around worker he was attentive to me as a bar tender that was concerned about my food did I have enough did I need anything else. I Highly recommend this restaurant and thank God I live in the neighborhood. Thank you Fitz for making my first experience an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great food ! Great service! Lots of fun was had by all!
The salad is excellent and the pizza can't be beat!
Everybody loves Tommy's!

Reviewed 4 February 2013

My boyfriend ordered pizza and wings from there. Pizza was disgusting, the dough and crust was like cardboard and the chicken on the pizza was dried out. The wings were also very dry and rubber like. After calling to complain and ask for a refund (sorry you obviously can't make food, we don't want a new order) the woman said bring it in for a refund. I bring it in and whatever young, cocky girl was working the counter began arguing with me since I had to re explain what we didn't like. They all looked at me like I was an alien and the one guy rudely looked at me and said "
Give them 20% off their next order" 1. We will never be back here ever again. 2. 20%?? 3. What happened to the woman who said to bring it back for a refund? They didn't want to give me a refund....They were scoffing at me and rolling their eyes and the girl was screaming at me, acting as if she was going to beat me up! All over the fact that their pizza was terrible. NEVER AGAIN will we order from there. We made sure to tell all of our family and friends about what we dealt with, with this crappy place! I've never been to a place that treated me like that..they should be ashamed!

5  Thank pizzalover86
Reviewed 11 January 2013 via mobile

If you like Olde Forge style pizza you should try this restaurant. The pizza is very crisp and the sauce is good. Tastes great as leftovers too!

1  Thank ShermanG123