“Feel the Warmth”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kintnersville
Frog Hollow Farm Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 1 June 2008

Just returned from a trip to Bucks County,Pa. and want to let everyone know that if they want a visit to a place that is quiet,laid back, and very comfortable, they should visit Frog Hollow.
As the advertisement says, the property is on a little traveled road which makes for 0 noise,especially if you, like us, enjoy leaving the windows open to smell the fresh country breezes.
We had the Porch Room, one of three rooms and while small, it had everything we needed for comfort. It was filled with light which we enjoyed.

The breakfasts were yummy, including the omelet with eggs from their own chickens. I guess I need to mention that the place is a farm of sorts : There are Ben and Jerry,the sheep , who are just like dogs,liking to be petted and "Baa-Baa" is what you will hear when you go out. They call to you to come visit. Then, there are the outdoor and in door cats plus Gracie, the Jack Russell Terrier,who followed us up to our bedroom and rolled over on hisback to have his tummy rubbed.

I want to add, however,if you are not an animal lover,not to worry. When we were there, the animals only made their appearance after some people had left who did not care for them. The owners made sure that they were not out to bother people.They are very good with that as well as with making several breakfasts each morning to suit all sorts of food allergies. We were amazed having just come from another B & B in which everyone ate the same thing. They mean to please!

The grounds are lovely and green,about 5 acres, with a front and back porch which you will want to sit on,especially while drinking the "to die" for coffee each morning.
I can't say enough good things about this place. If you are thinking of visiting New Hope or Doylestown, I recommend staying here. It is out of town,yes,but unless you need to be in the heart of the city, stay here where you will enjoy the lovely hospitality of this couple .The drive to the above cities,along the River Road, is lovely and you will not mind driving it more than once for the wonderful scenery.

Coleridge

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank coleridge

Reviewed 7 April 2007

My fiance and I had a wonderful time at the Frog Hollow Farm. Our hosts, Mitch and Patti, were very hospitable and treated us as guests in their home. The room we stayed in was exactly as described on their website, and the bed and bathroom were even better than we expected. Breakfast the next morning was extraordinary- the best french toast we've ever had! We've been to a few BnB's in this area, and Frog Hollow is by far our favorite. I highly recommend staying here! We will surely go backl.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Reviewer1981
Reviewed 3 August 2006

I needed a place to simply kick back and relax - not too far from home. Mitch & Patti's Frog Hollow did just the trick. Mitch retired as a school guidance counselor and he and his wife "discovered" the joy of running their own B&B. I got there late - they stayed up past 10PM just to let me in. I stayed in the Cathedral room - not very large, but large enough. My bath had a unique feature - it included a real sauna steam bath, which was a first for me at a B&B (at least in a guest bathroom). In the AM, Patti fixed me the best 3 egg omlette I had ever had while Mitch whipped out his homemade jam for my muffins. No Continental breakfast here! The WiFi network for the house was just being installed so I didn't have a chance to check it out. All in all, a great experience, highly recommended. Only one item worth noting - the downstairs where all the common rooms are is not air conditioned (all the bedrooms are), so I guess there is a slight chance on a really hot day it could be a bit uncomfortable for some. I was there in mid June and while it was hot outside, the stone-walled structure kept the inside relatively comfortable. I just thought I would mention this to make sure there were no surprises.

2  Thank rickster60
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kintnersville
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village
#1 of 1 in Stockton
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
#2 of 19 in New Hope

Been to Frog Hollow Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!