“Great stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kintnersville
Frog Hollow Farm Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Frog Hollow for my birthday celebration. The owners are very nice and accommodating - they even brought me a hot chocolate shortly after we checked in and helped us pick a restaurant for dinner and make the reservations for us. We stayed in Petie's room which was wonderful. The bathroom was fantastic, the room has plenty of natural light and it has a little balcony. We especially loved Gracie, their dog.

One caveat: they only accept cash.

We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jujukeck

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I was traveling on business recently in the Philadelphia area and after spending a sleepless night at a chain hotel outside of the city, I was planning on driving the 6 hours back home to New England. Colleagues warned me of a huge rain storm predicted for New England and suggested I stay another night at Frog Hollow Farm Bed and Breakfast which was less than an hour’s drive north. Rather than chance the drive, I called Frog Hollow Farm and made a last minute reservation for the evening and I am so glad that I did!

After driving the scenic back roads dotted with meadows and old stone homes through Pennsylvania Farm County, I arrived at Frog Hollow Farm. Innkeepers Patti and Mitch warmly welcomed me into their beautiful home and immediately made me feel like family. I stayed in the Porch Room which was quiet, clean, bright and airy. The bed was more comfortable than any I had ever slept in. It was the first time ever on a business trip that I actually slept through the entire night.

The delectable breakfast the following morning consisted of a fresh fruit cup (most of which was picked from their orchard) and homemade French toast. The French toast was made with challah bread (which I learned had been soaked in an egg mixture over night) and topped with fresh picked peaches (from the orchard) sautéed in a mixture of fresh ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup and molasses. I didn’t need to eat again until I returned home 6 hours later. All in all, it was a wonderful diversion and I am thankful for the storm and to my colleagues for their wonderful recommendation. I highly recommend staying here. My only regret was not having more time to walk the grounds and see the orchards, barn, and sheep. It is another excuse, though, to return to Frog Hollow Farm in the near future!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank EmilyDon
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My partner and I stayed two nights. We wanted a nice, beautiful,relaxing couple days away. We got exactly that and more. This place was gorgeous and well kept. The innkeepers Mitch and Pattie were so warm and so nice and pleasant. Mitch made THE BEST omelet I ever had... and I am a picky eater. The stars were amazing, along with the sound of the frogs by a beautiful pond with a fountain. We stayed in Peties room which has a huge bathtub with jets. The bed was very comfortable and the room was extremely clean. The sheep were really cute and gave the place an even more of that farm feel. We will be returning in the fall.... and we can't wait!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Corinn F
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a wonderful weekend at Frog Hollow Farm Bed & Breakfast. We found Patti and Mitch, the innkeepers, to be so warm and accommodating. The grounds and barn were beautiful, and the sheep just added to the calm atmosphere. It seemed that everyone with whom we came in contact, was out to make our weekend more enjoyable....such kindness and good humor are hard to find today. We visited the Mercer Museum in Doylestown, Lost River Caverns in Hellertown, had a great dinner at McCoole's in Quakertown, hit a hammer on the rocks at Ringing Rocks Park, and enjoyed drinks overlooking the river at the Black Bass Hotel. Great weekend!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bellasmom42
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My wife and I needed a place to stay overnight as we were attending an all night party in Bucks County. My assistant booked my wife and I at the Frog Hollow in Kintersville for the night. WE checked in around 6PM and headed out shortly thereafter familiarizing ourselves with Mitch's help. We let the innkeepers know that we would be out late, were somewhat picky with breakfast items and awoke to quiet - wonderful sleepy morning. Came down to a wonderful breakfast accomodating our needs along with enjoyable conversation. We finished up breakfast and had to head home and will come back to spend more time exploring the Inn and surrounding area. Sounds like a perfect weekend to stop back with our bicycles to explore the beautiful surroundings.

Room Tip: 3 to choose from and they all look unique with there own perks.