Holiday Inn Lansdale
Hotel Fiesole(Skippack)
Quality Inn(Montgomeryville)
Deck Motel(Blue Bell)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast vouchersnortheast extensionpa turnpikeroom was cleanoutdoor poolfront desk staffnice hotelbusiness tripup to datecookiesthe entire stafffitness centerlobbyelevatorweddingalarmsoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We stayed here for two nights to be near family for Thanksgiving. We arrive early in the day (around 10 a.m.) and were very pleased to be able to check in immediately. It was nice to be able to get settled in and rest after our drive and before family events of the day. The room was clean and well-appointed (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker). There was enough room to move around for our family of four. The beds seemed smallish, but they were comfortable enough. The fitness center has 6 or 7 cardio-type machines -- only problem was the lack of disinfecting wipes to use on the equipment (the container was empty). There is a restaurant in-house, but we did not use it. The location was very good -- convenient to shopping, restaurants, and the turnpike. Will certainly consider this hotel again should the need arise.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

I am so glad that you had a good stay with us while in town to visit family. Thanks for letting us know about the wipes needing to be refilled in the gym. I am happy that you were pleased with your room and that we could get you checked in early! We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel to stay by the turnpike while visiting relatives for the holidays. It was perfectly located immediately off the exit, yet there was no highway noise, as it's across the street. The hotel lobby is warm and inviting, staff was nice, room was spacious and bed was really comfortable. Our only complaint was the soundproofing. We could hear a lot of thumping and talking from other guests, but we would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Hello bug27,
I loved reading all of the kind words that you had to say about stay. I am so happy that you felt our hotel was warm and inviting and that your room was comfortable. We strive to be a great hotel that our guests love and a lot of that has to do with our team, so I appreciate you recognizing them for being nice as well. We can't wait to see you again the next time you're in the Lansdale, PA area!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stayed Friday night in preparation for a local fine craft show on Saturday. Picked this hotel for its convenient location

Check in was simple. Room was spacious and clean. I was surprised to find both a refrigerator and a microwave in the room. Very large clean bathroom with all fixtures in good condition. The Mrs. reports the light in the bathroom was inadequate for applying makeup. King sized mattress was nice and firm. Had a selection of medium or firm pillow as well. Nice touch.

For dinner we just had a pizza at the bar. Pizza was nothing to rave about. Service at the bar was good. Beer and liquor prices average for a hotel in this area.

Had a basic breakfast buffet which was about average.

If I do the craft show again I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Lansdale. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with the size and cleanliness of your room and the comfort of the bed. We look forward to having you as our guest next year when you return to the craft show!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Hotel is in good location and the bar is nice. The food is not that great you would be better served going down the road to smokey bones. The front desk staff is very helpful but do not know area well.

Room Tip: Any room they are all the same
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Holiday Inn Lansdale! I'm glad that you liked our location, that you found our staff to be friendly and that you enjoyed our bar. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

We had a few teething troubles with breakfast vouchers that should have been supplied on check in that weren't but these were resolved within the day and the bill for the breakfast cancelled, so no problem. The rooms were clean and updated but the bathroom was a little dated and the shower curtain smelt damp on our first night but was changed the following morning so again no problem. The reception staff were so helpful and pleasant regardless of how busy they were. Doreen the waitress was lovely at breakfast and made a fuss of us each day. The only poor service was in the bar area where we waited ages to be served and the bar tender never acknowledged us despite there being three of us waiting. He served others who were behind us and we were on the verge of walking out we had been there that long. It was not busy by any means and just a polite acknowledgement of "I'll be with you in a moment" would have been better. He didn't get a tip! I heard similar comments from others in our party who said they weren't using the bar for the same reason. Strange really as the prices were fine, service bad.
It was a pity the pool wasn't open as it was hot during our stay but I understood it was out of season so again no problem.
Tea and coffee is supplied free in reception but often ran out and could be cold but it was free so again not an issue.
No in-room safe which we found odd so you had to leave valuables in a safe deposit box in reception. Not a problem for anything passport size or under but not good for iPads or other gadgets which we ended up taking everywhere with us, rather than leave in the room.
TV didn't work but again replaced without any fuss.
Would I stay here again? Yes, as the good outweighed the bad. There were just odd grumbles rather than complaints but nowhere is perfect and for the price we paid it was fine.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Hello Jules and Josh!
First, I apologize that the service you experienced in the bar was anything less than exceptional. I will pass the information on to the Food & Beverage Manager. This comes as a surprise to me as most of our staff strives to exceed our guest's expectations. It will be addressed for sure. I'm thrilled to hear that you had great service in the morning from Doreen. She's awesome and we consider her an asset to our team. I'm glad that everything else about your stay was good and I'm happy to hear that you'd come back! Thank you for staying with us!