Main Street Inn
US$83
US$186
Hotels.com
Bear Creek Mountain Resort(Macungie)
US$139
US$135
US$130
US$110
US$142
US$93
US$118
Fairfield Inn
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West(Allentown)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
ComfortInn
US$110
US$100
SleepInn
US$171
US$165
All reviewskutztown universityguest kitchenthe creme brulee french toastclaw foothome cooked breakfastbed and breakfastlovely weekendantique furnitureoff street parkingsoaking tubfresh baked cookieslarge bathroomfirst floorgreat place to staysuitecorradotubs
Reviewed 27 October 2012

What a beautiful memory for our family. Pam Corrado and her staff created a extraordinary setting and experience for our us as we celebrated the engagement of our son Lou and his fiance Nicole. We will never forget the day, the excellent service, delicious food, and the kindness of the staff. We thank everyone at the Inn for helping to create a beautiful memory as we celebrated this occasion with family and friends . "Enter as strangers and leave as friends---feels more like you are part of a family!" Thank you Sheena and Pam for all you did.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Shena C, General Manager at Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Awe! Thanks so much. You are more than welcome and we loved meeting you and your family as well. The chocolate covered strawberries were amazing and completely unnecessary, but highly appreciated. Hopefully we will still get to see you from time to time even though you are so close. Keep in touch!

Reviewed 26 October 2012

This is truly one of the nicest Inns I have ever stayed in. The owner could not have benn more friendly and accomodating! The room as even nicer than I expected. I can honestly say it is actually nicer than the photos and the description online. We only wish we could have stayed longer and enjoyed the lovely outdoor areas as well!. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Awe. Thanks so much. I am so happy to hear you think it is even more beautiful in person. If only they would invent some virtual technology cheap enough that everyone could do virtual reality tours. We are on to something. :)

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I first stayed at Main street when my daughter wanted to visit KU. I have been back now 3 times, knowing full well, I will have many more returns as my daughter is attending KU! Pam, the owner, makes the place like a home...one that you could stay at for a long time. The hospitality is awesome, the rooms are beautiful and cozy, the breakfast -- oh my! The one time I stayed, I was there by myself as my daughter was staying on campus for orientation...I took the whole day and walked from one end of the town to the other. I went into every shop, met owners and workers, had conversations with them all. It was the most relaxing day & stay that I have had in a long time. It's a small town with a lot going on in it and raving about such a small area and a bed and breakfast may seem over the top, but I have done some traveling in my time across country...out of the country...stayed in nice resorts etc. But if your home is where your heart is....you will absolutely love this place! I don't have to go far to be able to relax and enjoy life just as it is ...3 hours away that's it and its so worth it.

Room Tip: I've stayed in 3 different rooms now...all great!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thanks so much! I'm glad we were able to make you feel like you're at home. My mom really encourages us to make it feel as comfortable and relaxing as possible for all of our guests. And I am glad you go to enjoy the town on a beautiful day. Every business and owner unique in their own way. Hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Every time I re-visit Kutztown to relive my glory days with fellow alumni, we stay here. The food is phenomenal, and having access to the kitchen makes you feel right at home. We stayed in 3 rooms so far and loved them all, but I will pick favorites and say that staying upstairs and having access to the balcony was the best overall. They think of everything here, from a jar of bath salts next to the tub, to having a waffle maker in the kitchen.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Thanks for the rave, repeat review. I agree that the balcony is great, especially when travelling in groups because you can all get together on the balcony regardless of which rooms you are in. We'll see you next time you're in town!

Reviewed 16 October 2012

The Main Street Inn is a truly wonderful spot for couples, business travellers and friends. You will be greeted warmly by the owners and treated to uncommonly good hospitality. The rooms are very nicely appointed, impeccably clean and very well lit. The fresh cooked breakfast in the morning is cooked to order and absolutley delicious. Don't be bashful about asking for an espresso or capuccino to accompany your meal....they're prepared for just about anything!
During warmer weather, you can enjoy your breakfast al fresco by the fountain on the terrace. If, however, you stay there this winter, I recommend the charming Wanner Suite which has fireplaces in both the bedroom AND the very spacious bathroom!! You will not find better accomodations anywhere in the vicinity, so I strongly recommend the Main Street Inn in Kutztown.

Room Tip: I recommend the charming Wanner Suite which has fireplaces in both the bedroom AND the very spacious bathroom!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob L

Thanks so much. I love that you referred to us as "old fashioned hospitality"! And I highly agree that the Wanner is one of our favorites, too. Balcony in the warmer months. Fireplaces in the colder. Hope to see you again soon!