Main Street Inn
US$68
US$168
US$140
Bear Creek Mountain Resort(Macungie)
US$160
US$99
SleepInn
US$165
Staybridge.com
All reviewskutztown universityb bguest kitchenthe creme brulee french toastclaw foothome cooked breakfastbed and breakfastlovely weekendantique furnitureoff street parkingsoaking tubfresh baked cookieslarge bathroomfirst floorgreat place to staysuitecorrado
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2013

If I could give it more than 5 stars I would the staff was warm and welcoming. The room was cozy with a fireplace in the room and in the private bath too
We had creme brûlée French toast for breakfast yummy
I will return

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Shena C, Owner at Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Thanks Gingin2, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

When family occasions take me to Pennsylvania, I seize the opportuity to stay at the Main Street Inn. It's a picture-perfect refuge, with charming decor, complete comfort and delicious food. No detail is overlooked - complimentary bottled water in the room fridge, delightful scented bath productions from Paisley & Co. (made in Kutztown), a range of snacks on the kitchen counter for late night nibbling. I have stayed at the Inn twice in the past two years, once with my husband and once on my own. I enjoy the unique decor of each suite and the relaxed, friendly hospitality. Breakfast options cover all the bases: old-fashioned steel-cut oatmeal, homemade cinnamon rolls, quiche, yogurt, cereal, sausage and eggs, to name just a few choices. Homemade French toast with maple syrup, yum. It's easy to grab something on the go, or linger in the pleasant dining room with the morning newspapers. My relatives may wonder why I don't stay with them, but, dearly as I love them, they can't provide care and amenities like these.

1  Thank Holly G
Shena C, General Manager at Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Thanks for the review. Glad to see you noticed and took advantage of all of the little things we offer the guests. You definitely are not the only one who stays with us while back in town visiting family. Sometimes it is nice to have your own space. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to keep improving the service. Hope to see you again in 2013!

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Our daughter is a student at Kutztown University, and we pass by the inn every time we are in town. We received a gift certificate last Christmas and were finally able to use it last weekend. We stayed in the Wanner Suite, and loved the fireplaces in the bedroom and bathroom. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom large with modern amenities with a traditional feel. We enjoyed the nice touches such as a refrigerator in the main kitchen that was stocked with beverages, along with cookies and snacks in the evening. The breakfast was delicious. The inn was very clean, and the staff was very friendly. We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Again, I am sorry I didn't get to meet you during your stay, but I am glad to hear that you will be back so I will get the chance. You definitely chose one of our more popular rooms. You will have to come back when the weather is warmer so you can enjoy the balcony and outdoor courtyard as well. And let us know if there is ever anything we can do for your daughter while she is here at school.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

This was our second visit in as many years...that says alot! My daughter, Bella is a student at K.U. and each time we passed the inn, we would say "we should stay there sometime". It is such a beautiful place! Last year as a freshman, Bella was a bit homesick and was having a hard time. I decided to come down and surprise her with a girls' overnight stay at the inn. We had such a great time together and will always treasure our time there. This year, I got her twin sister Olivia in on the surprise. The three of us spent a night in the same room (the Frey) and once again, we had an amazing time together. The entire home is beautifully decorated, super clean and meticolously maintained. Pam and her girls are so welcoming and a joy to chat with. The foods and drinks are wonderful. We highly encourage everyone to come and stay here...you shouldn't wait for a special occasion. Being here IS an occasion! Thanks for everything Pam and staff!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Awe. It was a pleasure meeting your daughters and you of course. Reminded me of my sisters, mom and me. I love when families share some bonding time at the Inn. And I love that you said being here IS the occasion. That is one of the sweetest things anyone could ever say. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Our daughter is a student at Kutztown University, so we are lucky to have the opportunity to stay at the Inn often. We look forward to the gorgeous rooms, comfy beds, yummy breakfast and friendly hospitality. Even our college kid wants to stay with us for the bed, bath and breakfast!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

We love when parents stay at the Inn...and you definitely aren't the only one with a child who insists on staying too. :) Many join their parents for breakfast at the very least. We like getting to know the whole family and if there is anything we can do for them while their here at school, let us know. Hopefully we'll see you again soon.