“Memorable Experience”

Ranked #1 of 2 Kutztown B&B and Inns
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Memorable Experience”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Staying at the Main Street Inn was a truly luxurious experience. The owners and staff made you feel like you were part of their family. The decor is breathtaking and the food is that of a five star restaurant. The entire B&B and grounds are impeccable and a soak in the claw foot tub will make you feel like you died and went to Heaven. If you visit Kutztown and don't stay at the Main Street Inn, you have missed a wonderful experience. Thank you Pam, Angelo and Staff for making our visit to Kutztown for the Folk Festival a beautiful memory. Continued success to you and thank you for making such a beautiful place to stay in Kutztown. Betsy Gallik

Room Tip: My friend and I chose the Hill Suite because of the twin beds. It is to the front of the house and w...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank eogwhitehall
Shena C, Owner at Main Street Inn, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Hi Betsy,
Thanks you for the wonderful review. We try our best to make everyone feel at home. It is easy doing that when we have fun and awesome guests. Say hi to Phyllis and hope to see you ladies again soon. Enjoy the rest of your summer and stay cool!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This was our second stay at Main Street Inn and just as the first, everything was perfect. Upon arrival wine, cheese and snacks were laid out for us and the other guests. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. The staff can not do enough to make your stay enjoyable. The home cooked breakfast is always an excellent meal.This is our go to spot when we visit our daughter at the university. There are 4 excellent wineries a short drive from the Inn as well as the Kutztown Tavern and Brewery. Rennigers is worth a visit as well. A great flea market!! We look forward to our next visit!!

Room Tip: The rooms in the front ofthe inn tend to be a little noisier than the back as it is a college town b...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JohnBeav
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Prior to arriving, my son asked me the difference between a B&B and a hotel...and by the next morning he understood. The warm welcome from Pam, the delicious food- both an evening snack and breakfast the next day, the large bathroom and fabulous tub. The room and entire home was very clean and we appreciated having an option of a room with twin beds. My only suggestion would be to have a list of the channels that the TV receives. Will definitely return the next time I am in Kutztown!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Coplay, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 March 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Inn last weekend and we can honestly say this is the nicest B&B we have ever stayed in. We were greeted by Margarette, a lovely young woman who made our check in very pleasant. Pam and Angelo were so nice, they chatted with us and were not in a hurry to leave on Saturday evening after our check in. There was a feast for the eyes and the tummy awaiting us for cocktails and late night snacks. And they were back, bright and early on Sunday to make sure we had a hot breakfast. The food was amazing...Crème Brule French Toast, Asparagus Frittata and Eggs on a Tortilla....So yummy. They even sat with us a while to chat again. They make you feel like family. And the Inn itself is absolutely beautiful. The rooms are decorated so tastefully, every detail has been covered. The claw foot tub with bath salts is heavenly. Loved our stay there, can't wait to visit again.

Room Tip: The rooms towards the back of the room have separate entrances if you want to come and go without go...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Shena C, Owner at Main Street Inn, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Hi Joy,
Thanks for the review. It was nice to meet you and the rest of the gang. I really enjoyed hanging out and talking with all of you during wine hour. You were a fun group and I hope you return. Please don't forget to check out Blues in the Barn at Pinnacle.
Hoboken, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

My friends and I spend one weekend here a year. This place is very clean, has a great staff, and an amazing home-cooked breakfast. It is always quite and the beds are very comfortable so i know i will get a good nights sleep when visiting. I couldn't ask for more. I always look forward to going back.

• Stayed March 2013
Shena C, Owner at Main Street Inn, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Hey Tim, it was great to have you guys back again this year, looking forward to next year!
Reviewed 6 March 2013

If I could give it more than 5 stars I would the staff was warm and welcoming. The room was cozy with a fireplace in the room and in the private bath too
We had creme brûlée French toast for breakfast yummy
I will return

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Shena C, Owner at Main Street Inn, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
Thanks Gingin2, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 11 December 2012

When family occasions take me to Pennsylvania, I seize the opportuity to stay at the Main Street Inn. It's a picture-perfect refuge, with charming decor, complete comfort and delicious food. No detail is overlooked - complimentary bottled water in the room fridge, delightful scented bath productions from Paisley & Co. (made in Kutztown), a range of snacks on the kitchen counter for late night nibbling. I have stayed at the Inn twice in the past two years, once with my husband and once on my own. I enjoy the unique decor of each suite and the relaxed, friendly hospitality. Breakfast options cover all the bases: old-fashioned steel-cut oatmeal, homemade cinnamon rolls, quiche, yogurt, cereal, sausage and eggs, to name just a few choices. Homemade French toast with maple syrup, yum. It's easy to grab something on the go, or linger in the pleasant dining room with the morning newspapers. My relatives may wonder why I don't stay with them, but, dearly as I love them, they can't provide care and amenities like these.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Holly G
Shena C, General Manager at Main Street Inn, responded to this review, 13 December 2012
Thanks for the review. Glad to see you noticed and took advantage of all of the little things we offer the guests. You definitely are not the only one who stays with us while back in town visiting family. Sometimes it is nice to have your own space. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to keep improving the service. Hope to see you again in 2013!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kutztown
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Allentown-Fogelsville
Glasbern Inn - Fogelsville / Allentown
Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley
Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville
Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels

Been to Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!