“A Real Meal served with a smile”
Review of Letterman's Diner

Letterman's Diner
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Kutztown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We arrived, all 6 of us,with high expectations after reading all the reviews and we were not let down. The menu is full of value and each specialty omelet is unique. The coffee is served piping hot and all the way down the counter, with a smile. The Chef / DJ is cooking up wonderful treats in view of all of the customers. Real nice folks too. It was true to the reviews. Only regret is the length of time it will be until we return!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Best breakfast you will ever eat ......and lunch too !!! The waitresses are the best in the business , and make sure that you are not with want ..... a truly friendly diner where you are the most important customer, even though there are only 23 seats (AND THEY ARE ALL FULL).

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Where to start ? There are few little hidden diners scattered around the country, and this is a real gem of a find.
Get there around 8:30am because it WILL get packed and there isn't a lot of room at all. Most everything that is made is very unique, including the mouth watering cinnamon bread.. that is a delight for the taste buds. NO KIDDING ! If you can eat your complete meal, you are much better at eating than I am. But it's SOOoooo Good.
The menu changes, so I can't explain too much about what the fare will be on any given day. Last time there, I had a crab and LOBSTER and mushroom and cheese plus tomato, omlet with little tiny potato cakes. I had to wait a couple of days to eat the last of that beauty. ha Just a hint... always.... always keep a styrofoam cooler in your trunk so you can take home goodies instead of wasting them. We do. Enjoy, folks. Enjoy.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I go here every week, so figured it was time for a review. The portions are huge, I always have leftovers. The food is fantastic. I love this place ! We love it so much we feel like we really miss something when we can't make it there on the weekend. The place is small, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I come here every 3 weeks or so for my cheat day! If I wasn't worried about weight, I'd be a regular. Doug and April are awesome people, the food is incredible, customers are always cheerful, and it's just a great place to be!! May not look like much, but letterman's is the outstanding favorite of all of the "locals" in a 20 mile radius. A must-visit establishment!

Been to Letterman's Diner? Share your experiences!