“HOW LUCKY CAN I BE.!!!!!!!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Lucky Dog Saloon and Grille
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Came back for more LUCKY DOG.....First off, the service was top notch. The beer selection is GREAT. FOOD was better than expected. The owner made my daughter feel at home. She did not want to be there because she was afraid that see would see one of her teachers....LOL (10 years old) what next boys......LOL... so now back to LUCKY DOG. Next time I go in i want dessert first..... the desserts our off the chain..... so much so we ordered all of them and tried each of them...one was better than the next........AWESOME.

Jerry Ehrlich from the Great City of Philadelphia

2  Thank Jerry E

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Def a must if you love good food and so not want to travel into the city. Desserts are the best, so be sure to order a few to share. I love the pasta with chicken and artichoke hearts.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Nice bar atmosphere, indoor and outdoor seating. Food was great, had a "bucket of balls" appetizer, mozzarella balls served in a Rolling Rock bucket, real tasty batter with noticeable beer taste. Then a burger & fries, burger was terrific, done as ordered, the fries were typical seasoned variety, nothing special. Server was attentive, nice job. Not from the area but if I was this could be a regular beer and a bite stop for me.

Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

I always eat at this place and never seem to have a problem. I love the steaks, burgers and they have a really good tortellini. The dessert are home made and always seem to amaze me. The price of the food and drinks goes with the nice area of Lafayette Hill and are well worth it.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

We have been going to the Lucky Dog since it opened. It is a very active place with a good atmosphere, great selection of beers and friendly help. The food is generally good but I always end up thinking that it is a bit overpriced. The menu has basically been the same since it opened and It is time for a complete menu overhaul. Adding a real chef rather than the line cooks would take the food to the next level.

Worth the trip to catch a cool beer, have a burger and watch a ball game. Splurge and have the homemade dessert.