“Second chances”

Whitemarsh Valley Inn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My wife and I returned to the WVI and were much more satisfied this time around. The service was exemplary and really quick, but not at all rushed. The food was good and fresh and we have decided we will return again.

There are newer reviews for Whitemarsh Valley Inn

Reviewed 2 May 2012

My wife and I went here for our anniversary. The wait staff was great and very accommodating. I asked for something not on the menu and they were eager to please. The courses were delicious and the timing between meals and desert was perfect. Now, the reason for the lower rating. First, they forgot our bread, which we had to ask for, no big deal. Second, they brought the wrong salad to my wife, a Caesar, when she wanted a garden salad. We told the waiter and he was back momentarily with the correct salad. The salad looked like weeds that had been pulled and left to turn limp in the sun on a hot July afternoon. I mean, say your out of it, my wife would have gotten a Caesar no problem. But serve her that? It was nasty. It was basically a mushy salad. Don't serve us that and your rating would have been up. So we give three thumbs down.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Terrible food and worse than average service. The real charm of this place is the 60+year old pickup scene at the bar. If food is what you want, then go somewhere else. If you are looking for an elderly date, then this might be the place to find Mr. Or Mrs. Right along with their obligatory sled-like Mercedes, or Jaguar behemoths.

2  Thank Keith K