“Great restaurant!”
Review of Buttonwood Grill

Buttonwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Buttonwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had all of our breakfasts here and I wouldn't change a thing. Great service-excellent food-quiet relaxing atmosphere. Wish this was next door to me!!!!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Just came back from Peddlers Village, excellent dinner at Buttonwood Grill, Mediterranean burger, very good and tasty but huge, could not eat it all at once. Excellent lemonade, free refill, outdoor sitting, pleasant waitress, reasonable prices. All in all, I like it a lot.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stopped here for lunch on a family outing. Upon being seated, our server came over and began to tell us about the menu. When I informed her of my son's peanut allergy, she assured me that they take food allergies very seriously (you'd be surprised how many restaurants don't). She said she would take our order but would send the manager over to speak with us.

A minute later the manager arrived and explained he didn't feel comfortable with my son's order choice as it was not made on premises, but offered a number of safer alternatives.

We ordered mostly burgers and a few other appetizer type dishes. My husband- who is a picky eater- said it was one of the best burgers he has ever had. The food here is really high quality and very fresh. However, as a 'food allergy mom' what really won me over was their approach to ensure my son had a safe meal. I would absolutely return.

1  Thank Mommyfromphilly
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We are very disappointed to hear of the changes to the breakfast at the Buttonwood. We have a reservation at the Golden Plough Inn for a family reunion in October and this situation will probably cause us to cancel. One of the reasons we selected this hotel was for the included full breakfast. If we had wanted the amenities of a budget hotel we would have booked a budget hotel. This seems like a boneheaded business decision!

2  Thank Bruce1949
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a great casual lunch here on a Sunday afternoon. It was the perfect spot to relax while at Peddler's Village. They have a large outdoor dining patio and the food was delicious. Definitely recommend!