“Usually good but not consistent”
Review of Buttonwood Grill

Buttonwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Buttonwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food here is usually good, not great butt goodish however sometimes it falls short of the mark. It is this inconsistency that really bugs me. It is like a slot machine that usually pays out but sometimes the produce (salads etc) have seen a better day and the fries soggy. There seems to be a decent degree of service turnover, maybe it is the field. The only thing I can count on is the air head nature of the greeter I usually discern, like it doesn't matter that I'm here, nothing matters, very zen. Maybe it's me, but spending a decent amount of money on a meal matters. Will probably go back a pull the slot machine lever again.

1  Thank netsonwilkins

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Buttonwood Grill is the Golden Plough Inn's main restaurant and bar. It is adjacent to the lobby and accessible through it. The dining area is large: it also serves as the breakfast place for all Inn guests. Furnishing is modern, simple and functional. There are no tablecloths. Service is quick, friendly and helpful, albeit not refined. The menu is limited, with good, hearty dishes listed. Food is well prepared and served in generous portions. International appetizers (calamari, hummus, arancini, quesadillas, etc.) are followed by a selection of salads, pizzas, sandwiches and a few warm main dishes. There is a full bar. Prices are moderate.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped here for a late, light lunch and were not disappointed. Both of us had salads and the were full of fresh, flavorful ingredients and perfectly dressed. So many places drown a salad in dressing or don't provide enough, but our salads were presented with just the right amount. We also enjoyed an appetizer of friend onion rings which were piping hot and super crispy. Could have used more dip with those ;) which was tangy and tasty. Our waitress kept referring to us as "girls" which was a bit annoying -- would she have called a pair of gentlemen, "boys" I wonder? But other than that, it was a delightful experience and we will certainly return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a bison burger which was excellent. My wife had a shrimp salad which she also thoroughly enjoyed. Had a good selection of seasonal and mainstream beers. We would recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant gets busy after 5:30. We arrived at 5:15 and beat out a large family approaching the restaurant! LOL.

We sat down and was served by a very outgoing person. She was great! We orders the pizza, Vegetable Sheppard’s pie, Calamari (where 1/2 was disguised as peppers. Just as many peppers as there were Calamari) A little too greasy for me but good otherwise.

The food was excellent. The service was great and the prices were not bad. Just make reservations if you want to eat after 6pm. If not, good luck.