“Yummy!”

Chive Cafe
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My partner and I had lunch here and it was delicious!You order at the counter and they bring it to your table when it is ready and you just pay at the counter on your way out. It's a small cafe but the food was worth the money. On a warmer day I would chose to eat outside but I definitely will be back for more of their amazing sandwiches!

1  Thank CanadaVirgi

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Chive is a very creative new cafe in Lahaska next to Peddlers Village. They have created a nice mix for vegetarians and meat eaters. The grilled veggie sandwich is great and the leg of lamb is equally delectable. Its a new spot so some of the decor and service could stand s little tuning. But it id definitely worth a try if your hungry and in the area.

1  Thank PaChairMan
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Attended a party catered by Chive Cafe...The food was out of this world! I really liked the sweet potato salad. The sauces that accompanied each dish really put the food over the top! I did stop in for lunch one day and had a roast beef sandwich that was very chewy, but I think it was just a bad day...Will definitely give them another shot!

Reviewed 31 October 2012

I was in town and my sister took me to this small and cozy restaurant in peddler’s village. We had coffee and went through the menu. The owner recommended a special; Frosted Flake crusted French toast with sausage. I took him up and was treated to a delightfully decadent meal. The bread was a thick crust French bread (I think), not some cheap wonder bread. Real maple syrup. Some juicy and savory sausages, and some bacon to boot. Paired with fresh squeezed OJ, it was awesome.
The place is very cozy. Nice artwork hangs from the wall. There is a deli counter with tons of food to go. We ended up having them cater a lunch for 20 people. Highly recommend

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Lunch or take out dinner everything I have had is really good. The lamb sandwich is to die for. Tomorrow we are having ribs and salad for our party they are catering. They are new so give them a try and I bet you will be pleasantly surprises.