“This is no Cock'n Bull story”

The Cock 'n Bull Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cock 'n Bull Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Lahaska
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Street Road
Description: Located in Peddler’s Village, the Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant has been serving signature American classics like Chicken Pot Pye and Beef Burgundy for over five decades. Favorites such as Prime Rib, Salmon, and Swordfish are also offered on the menu. Dining rooms are richly appointed with Colonial-style embellishments, along with the Jamison Family’s private collection of folk art and antiques. The perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. Sunday mornings, a bountiful Brunch buffet awaits. Murder Mystery Theater each weekend includes a three course meal and the show!!! Cock n Bull as well features a large Banquet facility, weddings taking place each weekend by the Village Gazebo and the meal served and prepared by our experienced a friendly staff. by our
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A great place to have lunch or dinner with friendly service. And on the plus side, it is set in the middle of Peddler's Village where plenty of quaint gift shops line the cobblestone pavements, in addition, there are name brand stores directly across the street. Did I also mention the food was terrific? You've gotta try it at least once!

1  Thank messenger71

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a very nice restaurant. From the decor to the wait staff a very pleasant experience. Oh and the food is really good. We are talking dinners you would get at a family gathering, not just thrown together imitation. Worth the stop.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have lived in Bucks County, PA for over 22 years. The Cock n Bull Restaurant has been a favorite in Lahaska, PA all my life. I remember coming here as a child as well. The restaurant is in a country setting with white linen tablecloths. Service is always excellent. It is a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary. It is also a great place to dine with the grandparents. We have always received an excellent meal for the value- just good home cooking. Lunch & dinner are great and my family always truly enjoys Sunday brunch. Even if it gets crowded, they never ever rush you. When you are finished your meal, you can walk around Peddler's Village with all the quaint shops. Just an enjoyable day! Enjoy!

1  Thank sscl1405
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The restaurant is white table cloth, friendly server, no wait to be seated or for service. In fact it was very good service. Lived in lower Bucks County over ten years now and finally made it to this restaurant, it was good, I'm glad I tried it. However, unless I am personally invited back I probably won't return to this tourist place since there are plenty of other experiences to be had in the north east.

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

When you eat Monday to Wednesday in June here, they give you a scratch off ticket and you can win prizes. We have only seen BOGO for dinners and murder mystery. These prizes are good July to September 19.
We live less than a mile from here and it is very convenient. Parking is available and there are a few steps inside to navigate. Last year you got a salad, rolls and your meal for about the same price as this year EXCEPT this year salad and bread is not included. You pay $3.95 for the unlimited salad bar which is your standard fare. The salad bar gets over looked by the servers as there were some items low and tow of the salad dressing ladles had dressing all over them. I told Jean and also asked for a napkin. Someone else gave me a paper napkin and no one cleaned the dressings. The turkey was three pieces of the breast a small cup of cranberry sauce and I asked for a
baked potato instead of mashed. My wife's stuffed flounder looked more like a stuffed shrimp. It was the smallest strip of flounder that I ever saw served as a meal. I used strips bigger than that for bait. While tasty, she was done way before I was.
Don't think the above will keep us from returning again but will try to order off of regular menus or go to Hart's tavern for food.
Don't know what happened but food choice and portions are not like they used to be. The bright side was that our server, Caroline was good.
By the way, the ladles still were not cleaned 35 minutes later.