“Charming Restaurant loaded with genuine Primitive antiques!”

The Cock 'n Bull Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cock 'n Bull Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 22 Restaurants in Lahaska
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Street Road
Description: Located in Peddler’s Village, the Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant has been serving signature American classics like Chicken Pot Pye and Beef Burgundy for over five decades. Favorites such as Prime Rib, Salmon, and Swordfish are also offered on the menu. Dining rooms are richly appointed with Colonial-style embellishments, along with the Jamison Family’s private collection of folk art and antiques. The perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. Sunday mornings, a bountiful Brunch buffet awaits. Murder Mystery Theater each weekend includes a three course meal and the show!!! Cock n Bull as well features a large Banquet facility, weddings taking place each weekend by the Village Gazebo and the meal served and prepared by our experienced a friendly staff. by our
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I believe it was a special week for the restaurant when we arrived. The menu consisted of patron favorites! My Fiancé ordered Turkey Dinner! It looked delicious! The dining room was large yet cozy with a huge fireplace! This restaurant is quite unique with all the wonderful Americana antiques displayed everywhere.

2  Thank Ann P

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This restaurant is located in Peddler's Village. Ample parking spaces is available within the area. It is handicap/wheelchair accessible. We were seated immediately by the hostess and our server approached us in a timely manner. I always enjoy dining in a restaurant that uses linens on the tables. The dinner rolls came to our table warm and fresh, beverages was continuously refilled, dirty plates were always taken away, and our server checked back on us from time to time to ask if we needed anything else. This is one of the restaurants that you don't need to ask someone to send the waitress to your table because you need something else. Our waitress was always around and checking back on us. The salmon with pear and blue cheese salad was light and fresh. Crispy Calamari was crispy and tender enough that you could just use your fork to cut into it. It was delicious! The chicken pot pye was piping warm and the crust was flaky. It was bursting within with chicken and very filling. The apple slaw and corn bread complemented the dish. The bus boys were on their toes and I noticed that they immediately turned over a recently vacated table for the next customer. That is a rarity to find in restaurants because most of the restaurants I've been don't clean up the vacated tables immediately. There was also a lady, I think she might be the manager or supervisor that also stopped by our table to ask how everything was. To have a comment card included with your bill goes to show that a business wants to know your dining experience, which gives them input on how to improve their food or service even more. I give them credit for that!

1  Thank pinaylady65
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I visited Peddlers Village for my birthday and of course, that meant a birthday dinner at the Cock 'n Bull. Having been there many times before, I was happy to see they still offered their chicken pot pie. A nice crispy crust over large pieces of chicken, potatoes and peas is their famous entree. The waitresses are long timers but no attempt at conversation was made. No one asked if we were celebrating a special occasion. It's a very nice colonial type dining room and the food is worthwhile. Just don't plan on being treated like a welcomed guest.

1  Thank Gerrigirl6
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Hard to imagine but we have gone to The Cock & Bull since the 1960's and have enjoyed it every time. My pre Thanksgiving roast turkey was wonderful and my wife enjoyed a Ruben sandwich with lean meat and perfectly cooked french fries. Service is always good and in a freindly atmosphere. Get there a little early for lunch and ask for a wondow seat to enjoy the beautiful grounds of Peddlers Village.

1  Thank NJRile
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A great place to have lunch or dinner with friendly service. And on the plus side, it is set in the middle of Peddler's Village where plenty of quaint gift shops line the cobblestone pavements, in addition, there are name brand stores directly across the street. Did I also mention the food was terrific? You've gotta try it at least once!

1  Thank messenger71