“Contact information”
other travellers have booked this property
Lake Harmony Chalet: the perfect escape for your family and friends!
Spacious dining area open to the great room. Tons of natural light! Relax in the great room with a comfy sofa and wood-burning fireplace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lake Harmony Chalet: the perfect escape for your family and friends!
Spacious dining area open to the great room. Tons of natural light!
Relax in the great room with a comfy sofa and wood-burning fireplace.
Well-stocked kitchen with everything you need to cook at home.
Master bedroom with super comfy King bed.
Lots of storage in master.
Queen room with comfy pillow-top mattress.
Plenty of storage in Queen room.
Loft area is perfect for the kids! Three twin beds and double futon.
View looking out from the loft. Open to great room below.
Downstairs den with games and two sofa beds (one double, one single). Plus, another fireplace!
Tornado foosball table, darts and tons of board games!
Huge deck for barbecues!
Grill provided!
Enjoy the hot tub for 6! Open year-round!
Chimnea out back for roasting marshmallows.
Lots of friendly visitors at the Chalet!
Lake Harmony Chalet: the perfect spot to relax.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

glorianny...
East Elmhurst, New York
“Contact information”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Does anyone know the address or phone number to contact the owner? We booked the house for this weekend but it’s not present

26 Jun 2018
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean? I do not have any guests scheduled at the home this weekend through TripAdvisor or Homeaway (the only sites I rent through). Please be advised, any other sites (like Craigslist) are not legitimate. TripAdvisor doesn't allow owners to provide any house or contact information until payment is made.

I ask that you please take down this review as it doesn't pertain to staying in my home. I strive to provide a five star experience at every turn for all of my guests.

I am happy to communicate more about this. TripAdvisor doesn't allow anyone to post contact info on reviews, so I am going to try to give you my website where you can find my contact info. It is just the name of my home with the dot com after it (I can't write it like a normal URL or they will block it). The name of my home is LakeHarmonyChalet
Kimberly...
“Fun time at the chalet”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This chalet was the perfect place to celebrate my hubbys 40th! Plenty of space and stuff for the kids! So close to snowtubing and great restaurants. We would definitely stay again.

21 Jan 2018
I am so happy you picked our home to celebrate with your family! We would love to have you back again anytime. Many thanks for taking such wonderful care of my home!
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to have you--and I do hope you come back again soon!
Thomas B
“Our go to retreat in the Poconos”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017

My family and I absolutely love this Lake Harmony Chalet. Whenever we feel the need to get out of the city we book this home. It offers room for us and extended family yet it feels homey and is very comfortable. The owners make sure the home is equipped with plenty of towels and the essentials. The location could not be better. Walking distance to the lake and a a few minutes drive to restaurants and stores. We love to hike and there are several great trails very close to this home. Mostly though we like hanging out on the deck, in the hot tub and just sitting by the fireplace playing games. This place is the perfect mountain getaway home. Looking forward to our next stay.

5 Jan 2018
We absolutely love to have your family in our home and are so happy it has become such a great family tradition for you. We look forward to having you back again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing