“THe Best Food in Area”

Sunset Green Bar & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sunset Green Bar & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Lake Harmony
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Located at Split Rock Country Club
Description: Sunset Green Restaurant & Bar is located at Split Rock Golf Club. Enjoy Happy hour from 4-6pm. Great nightly specials and some of the best food in the Pocono Mountains. Patio seats 40 people and is a great place to watch the night sunset. The floor to ceiling windows and classic wooden beams bring a warm and cozy feeling while being able to the view the great views over the trees and enjoy the fall foliage from September to October. Homemade food includes daily soups, great selection of salads, steaks and seafood. Perfect place for your next get together or event.
Reviewed 15 October 2016

This country club restaurant serves excellent food. The portions are huge and the prices very moderate. Both Lunch & Dinnner here was superb and the views are magnificent.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

All 3 of us had a pleasant lunch overlooking the golf course. Food, service and price were good. They allowed us to sit and visit without rushing us out.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We went on a race weekend and this was a lovely dinner. No crazy crowds, very nice service, and very good food with generous portions! Will definitely come here again!

Reviewed 28 May 2016

We had my daughter's afternoon wedding. The venue is beautiful and scenic. Her wedding was outside on the patio over looking the golf course and beautiful mountains. The food is EXCELLENT! Which to me is one of the most important parts of a reception. The staff there are so easy to work with. The only small problem was the amount of time we had to decorate. It was calling for rain the day of the wedding, so they did have a plan just incase it started to pour but the rain held off and the ceremony went as beautifully planned The only down side to the afternoon wedding is time. Because we didn't live in the area time was a problem as far as getting everything done, rehearsal the rehersal dinner, checking into the hotel, hair and makeup, before wedding photos getting dressed and decorating the venue We had to wait the night before till all the dinner guests left before we were allowed to put things up. The guests stayed very late talking so the Mgr let us go up about two hours before they closed. Some of the decorations did not go up because of time So when the photographer took pictures on the stairs the side they lined up on had no decoration. No one would notice that but me, but I would have liked it to be how my daughter and I had planned it to be. I should have brought more people to help decorate, and that would be my one recommendation to the parents of the bride . Other than that minor snafu, It was AMAZING! You couldn't ask for a nicer people to work with or better food.

Koal1, Owner at Sunset Green Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Thank you so much for you review - you have one awesome daughter who was so wonderful to work with and the wedding was a blast. Thank you for letting us host your special day. We hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

This is the first time that I was in this restaurant, I had heard so many nice things about it. The view and decor is very pretty the golf course is beautiful (even though I don't play golf). Service was o.k. Four of us went to Sunset Green for Mother's Day 2016. I was really looking forward to our meal, the menu for the buffet looked great. I believe the buffet opened at 1 PM. our reservation was for 3 PM. The food must have been sitting in the staffer dishes since they opened, they were picked at until almost empty, most of what I tasted was dry. They had one carving station, prime rib, which two of our party tried and suggested that I shouldn't even bother taking a piece because I am very picky with my beef, if I can't enjoy it I don't want it. The carver used a dull knife or the meat was entirely to tough to be sliced or cut. I was embarrassed being I was the person who suggested eating at this restaurant, it wasn't a bargain price at $35.00 per person so I had expected a decent meal and was very disappointed. Will we be returning? No.

Koal1, General Manager at Sunset Green Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

I am very sorry that you didn't like the buffet, I think you were the last reservation of the day and maybe the food was in the buffet too long. I wish you would have said something to me - I would have had them whip you up anything you wanted if it was not to your satisfaction on the buffet. We had many positive comments about Mothers Day and many repeat guests so I am very sorry that you were unhappy. If you email me - I will be happy to send you something in order to give us another chance for lunch or dinner and maybe we can change you mind. srinfo@ptd.net

Shelly Lutz