“Great Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Mt Four Star in Fall Living room
Fully equipped kitchen
Bedroom with Twin Beds
Outdoor hot tub
Outdoor Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PapaJoe44
Frederick, Maryland
“Good Value, but don't expect new...”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

The property is centrally located close to the Split Rock Resort. The home is a bit dated, but served its purpose. If you're looking for a newer home to rent, this is not the house for you. We've rented this property twice (2012 & 2013) and had a standing reservation, but the real estate agent messed up and gave the house away to someone else the weekend we needed it. Not good.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Aug 2014
Don’t understand why you posted this review on our property. Your group just rent this home again this year and they never complained or had any issues. Please understand that a standing reservation without a contract or a down payment is not a secured rental. Also, the agent that was dealing with the bookings was not aware that you were a repeated customer for the past 3 years and she booked the other two homes that are right next to this property, in which, I assume you wanted to rent.
I am the homeowner of this property and I never received an inquiry from you so why are you posting this review on this website? I have always dealt with another person privately and not thru any on line website. I hope to continue doing business with this person because I appreciate the repeated business. However, I will have second thoughts about renting to this group again if they are so disappointed with our homes. Not nice.
Owner
Philadelphia
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

11 Mar 2014
Hi Timmy! Thank you so much for staying in our home. Your group left our house in wonderful condition. We are in the process of upgrading our entertainment systems and really appreciate your feedback. We hope you come back and visit with us again!

Mary & Joe
New Jersey
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
23 Aug 2013
So glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back!
Gettysburg
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
21 Aug 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for the review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing