“Great getaway cabin”
other travellers have booked this property
all photos were taken September 2017
one of our neighbors hidden view of house
Check Availability
hidden view of house
the lake
bowling alley at Split Rock
indoor water park t Split Rock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Manahawkin, New Jersey
“Great getaway cabin”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Great location if you are looking to be near the slopes. The house was nicely laid out for company between 7-8 people. The owner is very reliable and responds quickly to any questions and concerns. Would definitely stay here again!

abouttime...
Erial, New Jersey
“Nice Getaway”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a nice time spending Christmas and skiing Big Boulder which was only a few minutes away. Jeff gave us good tips of places to eat and things to do in the area. The place is very rustic with modern conveniences which is what I was looking for. Being pet friendly was a definite plus for me and my dogs really liked the place too.

Dorinda S
Staten Island, New York
“Fun filled weekend”
Reviewed 3 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Awesome house loved the deck and the windows. The windows bring in the beautiful outdoors.This house was exactly what I was looking for a fun filled weekend. Cozy, clean, very bright, quiet and loved the decor. Jeff was great with providing information on things to do in the area and very responsive if needed. I will definitely recommend this house and look forward to going back. Thanks again Jeff for sharing your house and for the awesome experience.

Stephanie...
“Wonderful weekend”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Jeff is amazing, Had an beautiful relaxing weekend! Place is so cozy and arorable.... the wood burning stove made it perfect. Went to the beer Festival which was a blast!!! Would def return again hopefully soon!!!!

Wvalentin...
Brooklyn, New York
“fabulous weekend getaway”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I was recommended by my friend friend and as soon as I said yes I was interested Jeff answer my call and explain everything to me and with no hesitation I book this cabin! Jeff was extremely nice. The cabin was perfect for a weekend getaway for me and my friends to celebrate my boyfriend bday which was amazing spot & night. Next day we went paintballing which the place was very close to us.
The only thing wrong with the cabin was the water pressure..there was none and I called Jeff right away and he explain that something was change in the plumbing. After they fix that everything will be perfect!
I will most likely visit here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sandyflor...
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“perfect weekend”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Definitely felt like I was home , my family enjoyed every minute of it . We loved seeing the deer in the morning , loved the scenery , house was clean , felt nice and cozy . owners were extremely nice and helped us a lot . We had such a great time at Lake Harmony . We were more than happy to choose this rental . very calming and amazing scenery felt so nice to be hidden by the trees . definitely will come again and would recommend it to all my friends .

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Sep 2017
Thanks hope to see you back soon!
ezapammy
Staten Island, New York
“amazing stay!”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent and fantastic cabin for a weekend getaway with friends/family. Affordable pricing, near a fun indoor water park. Thanks Jeff!

Management Response
9 Sep 2017
Thanks Brian looking forward to having you back this winter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing