My husband and I recently celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary at Cove Haven weekend of April 25th, 2004. We selected this resort based on the reviews of this website. We had a great time. we spent the first night in the Garden of Eden room. Great room, clean , comfortable, amazing surround sound music system, clean warm pool, with music piped in. We stayed the last 2 nights in the Champagne Towers, it was nice, more expensive than the Apple, however, the Apple is a much nicer room. there was a wide array of activities to do, the gym has great equipment to work out, My husband loved it. the pool area is quite large with 2 nice whirlpools, perfect water temperature. resort sits on a Lake, with speed boating , and paddle boating activities. The Sports palace has tennis & miniature golf The food is 5 star quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville