My husband and I decided in a quick getaway so we could have time away to relax and to reconnect with each other. We arrived Dec 26th and stayed for 3 nights. We have never been here before, but it seemed appealing when searching online for a place to go. Cove Haven did not disappoint. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and the food and activities were enjoyable. This place was close to home, but far enough away that you feel like you are in a private oasis. We enjoyed snow mobiles, playing tennis , ice skating, and racquet ball. We had the opportunity to be a couple again and enjoy activities together. My husband and I have been together 14 years and got married very young. It was great to experience some of the things we missed out on. We will definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville