Stayed at Cove Haven this past weekend for my boyfriend's 23rd birthday. I was a bit skeptical after reading some of the reviews but we were pleasantly suprised! I will start off saying it is not a luxury resort if that's what you're looking for. It is very tacky and playful, but it's supposed to be! We were also one of the youngest couples there. We stayed in the Juliette suite.. It was a huge room with a little living room, fireplace, comfy round bed and heart shaped tub. It was super cute! You get a four course dinner with dessert and breakfast buffet included.. Great food and A LOT for your money. Only thing is you have to request to sit alone but the staff was always happy to accommodate us. You have to pay for drinks but they were delicious. We did not do any activities at night but really enjoyed alone time in our romantic room! After we checked out we went all around the resort.. Used the arcade, mini golf, ice skating, tennis, basketball and archery all free! Only wish we came in the summer to enjoy more of the outdoor activities! Had such a fun time at Cove Haven and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville