Hampton Inn Lancaster
ComfortInn
US$82
US$78
Red Roof
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$87
ComfortSuites
US$144
US$129
Agoda.com
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$118
All reviewsthe breakfast arearoom was cleancookieseasy accesswould stay here againbreakfast staffnice hotelfree breakfasthot breakfastoff the highwayamish countrybusiness tripconvenient locationwafflesgreat place to stayminute driveoutdoor pool
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed here one night for a basketball thing for my son. The location was close enough to our destination and close to nearby restaurants and even a nice mall. The hotel seemed clean no problems checking in. We were on the first floor. The beds were supposed to be queen size but seemed very small. I did't sleep well. They include a hot breakfast. We we looking forward to it but were disappointed. The hot breakfast was potatoes and western omelets. I guess I am fussy but my children and I do not like peppers in our eggs. Plain eggs and sausage or bacon would have been nice. I had a banana muffin. Coffee was good. We've had much better breakfast at Marriotts. The rate was 129 but the receipt said 143.19. I guess it's some kind of tax but it was not listed on the receipt. Overall I would rate it as average. We are going back to Lancaster in two weeks and will try to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Lancaster_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Hello!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the location of the hotel and also that you had a good night sleep while with us. Thank you for your comments regarding the breakfast menu, I will be sure to work with our breakfast hostesses to make sure there are enough options each day.

Regarding your comment on your bill, you are correct, the difference in the price is the tax. If you would like a detailed reciept please contact us at 717-299-1200 and a front desk representative will be happy to fax/e-mail one to you. We would love to have you give us another shot and I am happy to assist you with any future reservations personally if you ask for extension 2601 when calling the hotel.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Stayed here for 1 night after a wedding. Easy check-in and out, clean and comfortable room, and good selection of food items at breakfast (quantity was great, quality was OK) made our stay an enjoyable experience. A courteous (complimentary?)shuttle driver to and from wedding site was an added bonus!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

This is a good hotel. Looks like a recent remodel but you'd never know it wasn't brand new without looking closely. Very nice landscaping front & rear around the pool. Wifi on the computers in the lobby was unnecessarily slow. Free breakfast: good, but where's the bacon/breakfast meat? And in not sure what to make of Hampton's "scrambled eggs"--they are more like egg nuggets and every Hampton Inn has them. Our room had a fridge & microwave which was great for kids. The crib was a nice, new Foundations brand, not a beat-down crib you might see elsewhere. That was a pleasant surprise. It was also set up in the room for us prior to arrival which isn't always guaranteed. Wifi in the room was reliable and fast. Overall it was a very good stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank bktscrambler500
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Clean, comfortable, good mattress and bedding. All good but the smell of cigarettes. Breakfast was nice, lobby nice, was out all day and room had not been cleaned when we got back but the girls were in the hall but that wasn't a big deal.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 September 2013

From the moment we walked in, I knew we had made the right choice. The hotel is located a 10 minute drive from route 30...where most of the shopping, restaurants and Amish experience are located. The hotel provides comp parking with plenty of spots - hassle free. The front desk staff were amazing, very nice and helpful (they actually recommended 2 great restaurants for us). There is a pool area with outdoor tables and seating within an area with trees - nicely landscaped and very relaxing, Rooms are clean, bathrooms a little small but overall the rooms were clean and I would definitely stay here again.

Please note prior to arrival I had been deciding between this hotel and Marriott Lancaster and while in town we drove to the Marriott to check it out and the Hampton was the right choice - The Marriott's location is NOT in a nice neighborhood!

Tip - don't miss the Greenfield Inn restaurant next door - an amazing dining experience that you can walk to...with inexpensive wine and fabulous food. Was great to enjoy fine dining without having to drive.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends