“very nice hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster
Ranked #9 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Have never stayed at a homewood suites hotel before but would definately would do again, especially if an extended stay. Very large room, with great kitchen facilities. Very clean, lots of room, even the bathroom area. Comfy beds.
This hotel is conveniently located also. We had to attend a sporting event at Franklin and Marshall College and was only 5 minutes away..couldn't get any easier.
Also there were several restaurants within walking distance of hotel.
No complaints.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SUZIECPA

Reviewed 11 June 2013

My husband has periodic conferences in Lancaster. I highly recommend this location due to its privacy, comfortable accomodations, food amenities, and ease of access from the major highways. Also, it is very secure which helps when he is at meetings most of the day and late at night.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

We always have a great stay at Homewood Suites. We have stayed at several over the past years from Georgia to PA. They are a great value and always clean and reliable. We were visiting Lancaster and Dutch Wonderland so this hotel was in the perfect spot. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great every morning. We will stay there again when we visit the area in the future. Also it was pretty close to Hershey!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Nick619
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I loved our stay at Homewood Suites in Lancaster, PA! Great accommodations, service, food, and atmosphere!!! On the last night of our trip (about 11:45 PM) my daughter became very ill and had to be transported to the hospital. I called the front desk for help and they took it from there! I was allowed an extended checkout to allow us to rest after our return from the hospital the next morning (our checkout day). The staff was very sympathetic and helpful. I really appreciated that! I was extremely pleased with my whole experience at Homewood Suites. I plan to return here next year with more family members and I've already registered to stay at a Homewood Suites hotel in Hanover, MD at the end of July during my annual family reunion!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra J
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Very much enjoyed this hotel. It was clean and quiet. The room was spacious and had all amenities. My only negative comment is that the breakfast was weak. Not many options and nothing was very healthy.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel in the same type of room 3 years ago and loved it! We used the kitchen to cook two meals for dinner and everything was very simple to use. As smokers, we requested a smoking room and received it no questions asked. Out of all the hotels we have stayed in, this was the best smelling room! We could not even smell the smoke while we were smoking which was a big surprise. We stayed here again just a couple of weeks ago and everything was the same as far as quality of the room, cleanliness, etc. I would recommend anyone that is visiting and can stay at a homewood suites do so!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I had a very nice stay at this hotel. I arrived hours before check-in, was immediately greeted, given my room, and an upgrade! The Manager's Evening Special was a huge incentive. I did not have to pay for breakfast or dinner during my stay, and I was very impressed with the quality of the food. Had stuffed salmon on Monday evening and delicious Salisbury steak on Tuesday. Breakfast was really good as well. My conference provided lunch, so I was set. Very nice, comfortable rooms, and the staff was super courteous!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business