“Wonderful place to stay, with Delicious food and accommodations.”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 March 2011

We have stayed at this Resort for 2 or 3 years with our Women's Group Retreat. They have always been very helpful, friendly and accommodating. I personally have many food allergies and they have bent over backwards to make sure that I have something satisfying to eat.

1  Thank PamNJ10
There are newer reviews for Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection

Reviewed 27 March 2011

We attended a couples retreat here a few weeks ago. No one in the group had ever stayed here before so we didn't know what to expect. I'm happy to say it was a pleasurable experience from the moment we checked in. It is an absolutely beautiful property. The staff was very courteous and extremely accomodating. They went above and beyond to make sure everyone in our group was pleased; including room upgrades, complimentary fruit baskets, and champagne. One of the restaurant employees even made the effort to bring out some caramel apple pie in the morning, which is usually served only at the dinner buffet, for someone in our group who raved about it.

The rooms were beautiful; very clean, spacious, and well kept. They even offer you specific pillow choices. Upon checking in, we discovered we had a clogged sink in our room. It was fixed within the hour. We reserved one of the banquet rooms for group activities, and that was immaculate and well serviced by the staff members. The restaurant choices included were excellent. There is definitely something for everyone. We didn't get a single complaint. Everyone in our group enjoyed their stay here and is looking forward to the next trip.

The location is great; close to outlet shopping, fantastic wineries, and various local attractions. I highly recommend staying here.

2  Thank ARNLED
Reviewed 26 March 2011

Wow! I will never stay anywhere else in Lancaster again! From the lobby to the guest rooms to the indoor pool, the entire place was wonderful! I could not believe we could stay in such a wonderful place for the $$ we paid. I can't reccommend the Eden enough! You won't be sorry!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JoanieS1968
Reviewed 23 March 2011

Stayed here this past weekend for my husbands birthday on the " Perfect getaway" Package which included breakfast as well as dinner in one of their restaurants. I had reserved a room right by the pool but when we arrived I had found that we had been upgraded to a two bedroom villa. And to make things better we were in the villas right by the entrance to the pool area so i really didnt have anything to complain about so I thought. The resort itself was large and included and indoor pool and whirlpool, small game room, pool table in pool area, fitness center and a small putting green. Also to be new for 2011 is a new outdoor pool area with a small waterplay area and sports area. The room itself was nice however the bathroom area was very small. the second bedroom had cute bunk beds as well as a table and chairs and a flat panel on the wall. We also had a small patio a real fireplace and a generous size flat panel tv in the main living area. The furniture seemed date but there was no smell. We also have a cordless telephone which was the first I have even seen in a hotel....even some of the very fancy ones!! there was also a fridge and microwave, a fax/printer and a radio alarm clock. Now here is the bad part!!! The villa we had was right next to the housekeeping storage and from 5am there was nothing but noise and very LOUD non english conversation!!! Banging and dragging if cleaners and trashcans and bins and slamming of that darn door!!! We turned inearly because I hadworked the night before so i was severely lacking sleep. I dont know who was above us because there were children running, a man and woman arguing, stomping, slamming and door slamming from about 9pm to 3am. And they were also up early so they added to the housekeeping noise around 6am. Needless to say we woke up with headaches and just decided to go home instead of hanging around because we both deseprately needed sleep!!! The walls are paper thin to the point I could hear the man up stairs urinating in the bathroom!!! We are platinum club members and had intended to spent a lot of time there with our kids for the summer....but I think if we come back I will decline an upgrade and just take the room by the pool!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jaiere2001
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your comments regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites. We appreciate your comments regarding our resort, yet are disappointed to read our team, unfortunately, did not deliver an exceptional stay. I appologize your time away should not have been interupted and I have followed up personally with my associates regarding the noise issue. We offer for your information a Manager On Duty twenty-four hours per day and they are glad to assist you with any concern by dialing -0-.

We very much appreciate your comments and it is thru such feed back we continually evaluate how we may improve and exceed your expectations. Thank you most of all for choosing the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites and being our guest. I have sent you a personal e mail to contact me directly to assist your future stay. I look forward to speaking with you.

Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 19 March 2011

We visited Eden Resort for a Professional Innkeeper's International Conference. The Hotel was an incredible host. The room was clean, comfortable, and nicely equiped with internet, printer, air purifier, etc. The housekeeping staff was professional and thorough. The food in the onsite restaurants was excellent and a good value for your money. The front desk staff was well trained, curteous, and eager to help. The conference rooms provided were large, well equipped and the refreshments were quite taste. I have NO NEGATIVES AT ALL and would highly recommend Eden Resort to my family, friends and business associates. A JOB WELL DONE! - Thank You!

1  Thank TravelMeister1949
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments and personal observations regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites. It is our pleasure to provide exceptional customer service and I will certainly pass on your acknowledgements to my associates for their hospitality efforts.

Thank you most of all for choosing the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites and being our guest. When your travels bring you back to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, please call upon me if I could be of future assistance to you.

Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 18 March 2011

I was stranded before a business meeting and needed a place to stay. The front desk staff was incredible! The room was beautiful spacious, inviting and I plan to return with my family on vacation!

1  Thank paperfect
Reviewed 16 March 2011

Our stay at this resort was unexpected. We exited the highway due to car problems into the parking lot of this resort. Our car's engine and temperature light were on and it was late on a Friday night after a long day of work. The fact that we were in the parking lot of a hotel was my sign that we should just check in and take care of the car situtation in the morning. The staff was plesant and helpful. We were even able to buy the contact solution that we needed there. Our room was comfortable as well as being extremely well designed for space. After a restful night, we called a tow truck, and then had a delicious breakfast from the buffet at the hotel. This hotel is only about 30 miles from our residence, but I think I am going to book a weekend getaway next year about this time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple