“Awesome stay”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Had a wonderful visit in the Lancaster area!!! Celebrated my wifes birthday and everything was flawless in choosing Eden of Resorts. Food served in the hotel was awesome, the Prime Buffet was great and the Champagne Brunch outdid itself.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights with my teenage daughter. We had a two-queen bed room. The room was average, except the heating was loud. The bathroom was small, and in comparison to other hotel chains, just did not offer anything more than average...when put against the cost, it was definitely not worth it. The restaurant buffet breakfast, which I paid extra for in the room cost, was overpriced and mediocre. The dinners at Garfield's were awful. I would never eat there again. I have to say when held up against any of the other chains I typically stay in, especially Hilton Gardens, this was the worst value and the least comfort. They do have an incredible indoor pool--but there were tons of children and I have to say, my kid, when small, must've been abnormally quiet. I heard kids running up and down the halls the entire weekend. I just would not stay here again.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stayed here for a weekend of work. Staff was the best. Snow storm extended our stay and the staff treated the situation perfectly. Local retaurants were closed because of storm. Garfields restaurant in hotel was open, and the food and staff were great. Can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I had some difficulties with my first room assignment (construction noise) but the management responded quickly and moved me (actually upgraded me) right away. You can't ask for more than that. I would stay at this place anytime I was in Lancaster.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Francis B
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My family and I traveled through this lovely area during Thanksgiving. What a delight it was for us to have the pleasure of staying at Eden Resort. Delicious breakfast, friendly staff, comfortable room and though we did not bring our little dog, noticed that it is pet friendly and very kept. We absolutely plan to stay again and can't wait!!! Thank you Eden Resort for having been a part of our Thanksgiving and for making this one more thing to be thankful for.

Room Tip: It appears that they are going through renovations to enlarge the hotel which I think is wonderful b...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 17 December 2013

BW's Eden Resort is tops on our favorite places to stay. The owners do everything right here: Quality furnishings, décor, comfortable beds, clean spacious rooms, variety of rooms from single rooms to family suites and villas, terrific amenities (indoor & outdoor pools, outdoor rec area including bocce, billiards, ping pong, basketball, an indoor arcade, and hot tub), even Bath & Body Works bath products! When we travel to the Lancaster/Hershey, PA area, this is where we stay--it is a no-brainer! Would be very hard to beat!! Thanks to the owners and the very friendly and professional staff at Eden Resort!!!

1  Thank Janie B
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This resort is exceptional. It has everything you would want and more. Everyone is very friendly and so helpful. We stayed in a suite which was just beautiful. We had a king size bed which was so comfortable and the room was nice and big. The two bedroom suite which our daughter, husband and kids had was huge. We all had a great time. Will go there again for sure.

1  Thank Lango2