Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This Hotel is very busy with banquets or bus groups. It is kept neat and updated.Good for both business and to bring families along to enjoy themselves. It is in a good location close to Lancaster and also shopping .

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent business travels to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We appreciate your account of your experiences throughout the Eden Resort. We are continually updating and improving our amenities and services promoting the premier life for all our guests, and we truly appreciate your taking the time to let other business travelers know.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Please do not hesitate to call upon me, or any of my Eden Resort Associates, if there is anything we can do to make your future stays even more comfortable.

Beast wishes and safe travels.

Premier Regards,
Mark Clossey, GM

Write a ReviewReviews (5,070)

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The Eden is my favorite hotel, not just in Lancaster Pennsylvania, but anywhere in the country! Always clean rooms and friendly, helpful employees. The outdoor pool complex is awesome. Great buffet breakfast too.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I rarely write reviews in general, but, in this case, I could not leave my comments unsaid or not share my personal experience with the Eden Resort in Lancaster, PA.
It should be noted that I have stayed there on several occasions in the past few years and I have yet to be disappointed with the service I have received, or personal attention given to me by each of the great staff members who work there.
From the moment a person checks in, the staff members make you feel right at home and do their utmost to make sure that you are happy during your visit. I have been amazed on more than one occasion to have been greeted by the general manager of the hotel, Mr. Mark Clossey, who is a very busy individual indeed, but never so busy as to not take the time to personally greet people or inquire about their needs and desires.
I have, on more than one occasion, seen Mr. Clossey personally join in with his fine group of professional individuals in attending to the many daily tasks which define the resort and make it what it is!
Being an active member of the resort staff and a superb team leader, it is easy to see why Mr. Clossey is such a wonderful inspiration and motivator. He leads by example and is very well liked and respected by his staff members.
I have been to the resort several times in the past few years and I have yet to be disappointed with the quality of the rooms and service offered by the resort and staff members. It is a breath of fresh air to be staying at a place where the emphasis on good old fashioned service and value for money are the hallmark of Mr. Clossey and his fine group of people who work under his guidance
and leadership.
One of the several members at the front desk is a very competent young lady by the name of Sara D. She worked to help me resolve a minor problem I had until it was completely resolved and I was simply amazed at the level of professionalism she displayed while assisting me.
To add more to that, I also observed how well she handled the needs of another guest who had some other difficulties and who could fairly be described as a difficult person to please. I must express that few individuals might have been able to handle the guest's needs with the fine manners and grace that Sara D. displayed toward the guest, but she did not miss a beat and did not waver in her ability to take care of the needs of the lady.
It is a rare treat to be able to observe how others rise to a challenge and are able to easily defuse a potentially difficult situation and put a smile on the face of the person they are dealing with.
Hats off to Sara D. as well for a job well done! In all fairness to the fine people who work at the Eden Resort and Suites, it should be mentioned that their fine efforts and hard work pay off and that can be easily seen when you travel to the resort!
The restaurants deserve kind mention as well and each of the individuals that I met while staying there treated me like royalty. I would have never expected such fine attention to detail to the daily operations as I observed at the Eden Resorts and Suites, but, then again, why should I be surprised? I have seen this and enjoyed their great service several times in the past and what I notice the most is the consistency and great quality and value that the resort and its staff display whenever I am in town for a visit.
Again, my thanks to Mr. Mark Clossey, Sara D., Melissa, and each of the many fine people who work at the Eden Resort for another wonderful visit! I'll be back again soon!
To the many people who are considering visiting the area, I would highly recommend that you book a reservation here and enjoy a nice stay where you can really relax and enjoy all that the hotel and its fine staff have to offer.
The nice facilities are always very clean and well sorted and everything seems to work very well indeed. It is a foregone conclusion that should some form of problem arise, the fine team members will go to great length to correct the issue and make sure that you are happy.
To all the staff members and people I have had the pleasure of meeting during my visits of the Eden Resort, please accept my finest wishes for continued success in making your establishment one of the nicest places I have had the pleasure to stay at.
My business takes me to all parts of the globe and I cannot think of another hotel, large or small that takes such pride in what they do on a daily basis!
Mark Clossey, it is especially kind of you sir to take the time to talk with me whenever I am there at the Eden Resort. You are a most gracious individual and I can see why your staff members think so highly of you! Your leadership skills and attention to detail are second to none and the level of professionalism that I have observed during the last few years that I have been coming to the resort are a direct reflection, and, indeed, an extension of the level of professionalism that you demand of yourself.
Thanks again one and all for making my stay at your establishment such a joy each and every time I am in the area. Please take good care of yourselves and have a wonderful day!

Best regards to each and every one of you.

Most sincerely,
Captain Robert A. (Bob) M.

Room Tip: Always a great stay!
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My hotel stay was excellent the food was good the room was beautiful. And the staff was awesome. I really had good help from a staff name Taron Stone from the time I met him that night he told me my stay was going to be perfect and he made sure of that. Every time we saw him he was helpful. Guided us to local places. And always welcome us with a warm greeting. Can't wait for my next trip to the Eden Resort.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We were very please with our stay at this hotel! Checking in and out was very easy. Our room was very clean and had a refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, great beds and pillows. Location was central to downtown Lancaster - about 15 minutes, as well as other places we we're visiting. It was reasonably priced for the quality of the hotel, There were 3 restaurants in the hotel, food was good and staff was friendly. We will definitely stay there again when we go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I go here for our summer vacation. This hotel really has the best of everything we could ask for - a friendly staff, clean, spacious rooms, and great restaurants. A lot of families travel here so if you're going as a couple for a quiet trip you might want to go the pool and restaurants slightly later to avoid the crowds. The outdoor pool is beautiful and clean (although I wish it would have later hours) and there are plenty of outdoor games you can play such as bocce and shuffleboard - they even have billiards and ping-pong. Towels/linens are clean and soft.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brock S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to share your comments and personal observations regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites. Our "Eden Resort Team', is committed to providing you a truly premier experience with warm and caring service, comfortable and ultra-clean accommodations, and wonderful and distinct amenities at a tremendous value.

In response to your suggestion on "Pool Hours"--our Outdoor Pool hours in the Summer are extended until 11:00p.m. each night July 1st through Labor Day, for all our guests' enjoyment.

Thank you most of all for choosing the Eden Resort and for being our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

Best wishes and safe travels.

Happy Spring,
Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I was very much pleased with my accommodations. The room was very clean and very very roomy. I enjoyed the lay-out of my room and the amenities wee excellent. The location was great also; it was only 17 minutes from hotel to Sight & Sound Theater. It was cold & raining, so having restaurants within the hotel was great. Would definitely stay again and would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple