“Highly Recommend”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We always stay at Eden Resorts when we come to the Lancaster area. We take advantage of their Getaway Package. The rooms are clean and spacious and nicely decorated. The staff are always pleasant and helpful and the food is great. Highly recommend Eden Resorts.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Write a ReviewReviews (5,053)

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Recently stayed at the Eden resort and had a amazing experience. From the time I walked in the door the staff was wonderful. I stayed in on of the Villas. I would definitely recommend staying in one. Great accommodations, quiet, and fantastic value

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Appybud
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay with us at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites. It truly was our pleasure to welcome you! We are delighted you have returned home relaxed and refreshed following your recent visit to our Resort.

We pride ourselves in delivering excellence in ultra-clean and comfortable accommodations, warm and caring hospitality, and firmly believe that it is in the attention to detail and customer service that sets us apart from our competitors and also makes for an exceptional guest experience! We are honored you could enjoy the "Premier Life" with us, and felt the experience was an exceptional value to you.

Please be assured that we will continue to work hard and find new ways to delight our guests in all aspects of the Eden Resort. On behalf of all the Eden Resort Associates --thank you for your decision to stay with us, and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back sometime very soon!

Best wishes and safe travels.

Kind Regards,
Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Excellent Pet Friendly hotel for sightseeing and shopping in the Lancaster area. The rooms were very quiet even though it is located next to a busy highway. The pool are hot tub are very big, and the food was outstanding in the 2 on site restaurants There was a fireplace in the room, but we needed help and Brandon did a great job lighting it for us. The Villa rooms are very spacious, with a full kitchen, and was a great value with the meal plan package.

Room Tip: The Villas are very quiet and have patios or balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise O
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Stayed at this best western for a quilt show in downtown lancaster. We picked the hotel because of the pool and the shuttle service to the convention center. Pool was warm and big and uncrowded wish it opened earlier in the morning.
SHuttle service was fast and efficient. Really nice driver and a short ride. So glad not to have to look for and pay for parking in downtown lancaster.
The surprising thing was how fabulous the room was. I love duet covers on the bed instead of bedspreads. Usually only get this in a high end hotel. Flat screen tv, clean room and great bathroom. Mattress was so comfortable. Be careful when you pick your room. Try for 3rd floor
facing out to parking lot not highway and not interior room on any floor overlooking the catering area. Overlooking the pool is not terrible since pool closes at 10.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank bengalcat911
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Exceeded my expectations, modern, clean, beautiful and exquisite service. Food was excellent including the breakfast and dinner buffet. We visited Eden for a quick get away with our 3 year old. It was a pefect way to relax in a luxurious atmosphere. We stayed in a suite which was beautiful. I've stayed at the best hotels and resorts across the country for business travel. Eden's service reminded me of the Ritz hotel where there is no such thing as a "no" answer to your request. You can not beat the value!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Our annual stay at the Eden Resort. If you have read my other reviews, you know that I love, love, love the Eden. However, this stay there were some service experiences that were off point for this hotel. First, we went to Garfields after we checked in for a drink before we went to the outlets for a quick shopping trip. We were greeted when we came in, however, it took a good five minutes to see a bartender to take our drink orders. Then when we wanted to get food, we had to search out the server. After that experience we went on our shopping trip, came back to Garfields for another drink and sat for 10 minutes before seeing a server or being greeted, we almost left. Later that evening after dinner at an other location, we went to Encore, where we got to listen to three bartenders talk about their week, watch one text on his phone, and had to interrupt their conversation to get served several times. We also listened to one bartender talk about her previous week and the employees of one company, and how she broke the policy of the hotel by serving them shots after 9:30 pm by ringing them up as "on the rocks". So, if you are looking for a quiet drink, grab a six pack at the local pizza place and take it back to your room. Otherwise, the hotel remains one of my favorites and we will be back next year for our annual stay. Hopefully by then the hotel will have instituted some new policies on employees ending their shifts at the bar.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for sharing your most recent unfortunate experience at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites. Our Eden Resort Team is dedicated to providing the highest level of guest service, hospitality, and ultra-clean and comfortable accommodations. I truly apologize for any inconvenience you and your guests encountered. As a wonderful repeat guest, I am very sorry for the uncharacteristically inconsistent service that you received. I have followed up personally with our Food and Beverage Team to assure the proper training and mentoring was immediately conducted. Our Manager On Duty is available twenty-four hours per day and by dialing -0-, please do not hesitate to let us know of an immediate concern. Your feedback is very important to us to evaluate our service and focus on customer service, and not miss an opportunity to ever improve and excel.

Thank you for your fine patronage and choosing to stay with us on your annual visits to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We look forward to seeing you and your guests on your next visit and extending you all a warm "Eden Welcome"! Best wishes and safe travels-- until we meet again.

Kind Regards,

Mark Clossey,GM

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I travelled to this hotel to visit colleges in the Lancaster area with my two teenage children and my husband. We loved this hotel. I did not know what to expect as I had never stayed at a Best Western Premier Resort before. I was so satisfied and cannot wait to return to this hotel. I was a bit nervous about staying here because of its proximity to the highway. However, we were not disturbed at all by the highway noise even though our room faced the highway. Also, when we arrived, one side of the hotel was covered in plastic and scaffolds as stone was being added to the exterior. As luck would have it, we had one of the rooms whose window was covered by plastic and was in the middle of the work being done. However, we were not disturbed at all and did not hear any noise. The hotel is very well insulated.
I booked a double room as that was what was available. However, when I arrived I asked for an upgrade and was told there were no rooms available for an upgrade. Then, I asked for breakfast coupons and was denied that as well. I was a bit annoyed, but when pushed the front desk clerk upgraded us to a two bedroom suite since I told her my rate was higher than many of the packages that were being offered for that weekend. I did not see the clerk's name plate so I am not sure of her name. However, once she gave us an upgrade, we were given keys and sent on our way.
Our hotel room was new and beautiful despite the entrance near our room being under construction. The room had a queen bed in the living room as well as a couch and tv. Then, there was a large bathroom and tub/shower. The double sinks were outside the bathroom which was great with 4 people sharing this room. There was plenty of room. The second room had two queen beds and a tv. Closets were ample. The beds and pillows were so comfortable. In fact, we would have loved to take them home with us. Best night sleep I have had in a hotel in a long time. The beds also had book lights attached to them which was great. The best part of this hotel was the wrapping around the remotes indicating that they were sanitized. I am a clean freak and this room was spotless. They indicated that they clean the highly touched areas of the room with ultraviolet light. I have never seen this in a hotel.
This was the best. I did not have to take out my antibacterial wipes and wipe down the whole room.
As for the food, we ate dinner at Garfield's and breakfast at Arthur's. The buffet dinner and breakfast were both $13.95. This was a better deal for dinner then breakfast, but being used to NYC prices I could not complain. Dinner was good, but the breakfast was outstanding. The quality of the food was excellent. In fact, better than many 5 star hotels I have stayed in. The selection was huge and the food was fresh. A great way to start the day. Our server Stefani was excellent and efficient.
While we did not use the pool, it was gorgeous. Beautiful dim lighting and gorgeous pool and pool area. There were plenty of towels and lounge chairs. Just wish we had brought our bathing suits.
We cannot wait to visit this hotel again for a longer stay when we are in the Lancaster area. It was better than many 5 star hotels that I have visited.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in a quiet area.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family