“Hands down the best”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is the third time my family and I have stayed at this hotel. The suites easily accommodate our family of 7 and all of the amenities cover all of our needs. The rooms and decor are gorgeous, the grounds are immaculate and the staff is is beyond friendly and courteous. The outdoor heated pool and kiddie water park were a big hit for my children who range from ages 3-13. The food is delicious and the hotel is conveniently located near the outlet shopping center and Dutch Wonderland. We will definitely be retuning in the future!!! If you are looking for a family friendly resort, look no further.

1  Thank Jasmine G

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Clean and convenient place to stay. Close to Dutch Wonderland and not far from Hershey. The fitness center is well-equipped. Love the indoor and outdoor pools with a continuous supply of warm towels. Playground and complimentary ice cream/popsicles are a hit with the kids. The extended queen suite is the perfect layout for our family.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Ming T,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites. My Eden Resort Colleagues and I are delighted to read that you found our service and accommodations perfect for you and your family. Our convenient location, resort amenities, and warm and caring services are attributes guests truly appreciate! It is the greatest compliment of all when our unmatched value, attention to detail, and superior customer care meets and exceeds our guests' expectations.

Thank you for your decision to stay with us --people who care. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Premier Regards,
Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is my second year coming here and I could not have loved it more. From the cleanliness of the hotel, the amenities offered, the room, EVERYTHING was top notch. I highly recommend this place. Yes, while staying at the Billas could be loud, it didn't bother us at all. Use a white noise app if you must!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We love this hotel!! Our villa was spectacular. It was spacious, extremely neat & clean, modern, & comfortable. The staff was friendly & accommodating. The onsite restaurants provide everything from a cheeseburger to filet mignon. Do yourself a favor & have Sunday brunch. We've already reserved a suite for Valentines Day.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Sunevbaby
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Our second stay was successful overall, but the noise between midnight & 2 am was unacceptable. It was mainly loud talking in the hallways, which were supposed to be "quiet" areas. I was restless till 3am! Kids loved the pool areas. On site restaurants were decent. Not as convenient to rt. 30 attractions, but probably worth it for the clean, well kept resort.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We have been coming to this resort for years. Each year we stay at least twice during the year. I was completely unsatisfied with our stay this last time. We arrived to check in at 250pm. I was told that the room was being checked and we would receive a call within 5 minutes that our room was ready. 15 minutes later I again went to the desk and was told by somebody else, "check in is anytime after 3pm". She proceeded to tell me that she needed to remind me that check in was anytime after three. Apparently people had checked out late and she proceeded to tell us our room would be ready by 5pm. So I guess the others who checked out late are more important customers. We had been stuck in traffic for hours and just wanted to relax in our room. I paid almost 200 dollars for one night and was unable to check in at check in time. I find this rude and unacceptable. I am sure you would not allow me to check out at 1pm. At 4pm, I finally stated I would like my money back and was told our room was now ready. I was not issued an apology just that statement that I needed to be reminded that check in is after 3pm. I was given two tickets for breakfast the next morning. When we arrived in our room, there were dirty glasses present. I find this also unacceptable. If I was waiting to have the room cleaned the glasses should have been cleaned. My family comes to your resort every year at Thanksgiving. We will not be coming this year. We will be finding a different hotel in Lancaster. One that will be polite, have our room ready on time, and have clean glasses.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Petrina S

Dear Petrina S,

We regret to read your recent experience at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites did not meet or exceed your expectations as prior overnight stays. I truly apologize for any shortcomings regarding the delay of your check-in, and our ultra-clean Housekeeping standards were not consistent regarding your guestroom drinking glasses. There is no excuse-- and I have followed up with the appropriate Department Mangers for immediate retraining and mentoring.

We consider you family and all of my Eden Resort Colleagues and I believe in traditions. We want to make it up to you at Thanksgiving, and the special holiday would not be the same without you and your family here at the Eden Resort. I have sent you a personal reply through Trip Advisor and I look forward to speaking with you directly. My direct line is 717-560-8415. Thank you for your fine patronage over the years and I am very sorry you were disappointed this visit.

Kind Regards,
Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 23 August 2014

The Eden is the only hotel I stay when in Lancaster, I am here 5 - 6 times a year for business. Consistenly excellent accomodations and service. Clean, modern and outstanding value. Restaurant is great value. Always feel welcome and look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business