“Beautiful resort hotel....great location”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
south jersey
“Beautiful resort hotel....great location”
Reviewed 13 March 2009

My husband and I were thrilled with our stay here! The place was beautiful...restaurants nice...service was good. It was a special Feb. deal and was a fantastic value. The pool was very nice. The location was convenient to many local attractions. Nicest room we ever stayed in!! Worth the trip!!

1 Thank familyguys

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (815)
PA
Reviewed 10 March 2009

We just stayed the weekend at this hotel. After leaving, I realized that I left my pearl earrings from Tiffany's on the bathroom counter. A gift from my husband, they are very important to me. I called the hotel right away, expecting them to be gone. The housekeeping staff found them, turned them in and are mailing them to me as I type. Earrings would be such an easy thing to pocket. The honesty of the staff speaks volumes for them and this hotel. BTW - the rooms and pool were fabulous as well. We planned on returning to this hotel, now we definitely will! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank jillmPa
new jersey
Reviewed 10 March 2009

Our church recently held a wekend marriage retreat at the Eden Resort. We were a group of 82 people. Planning and working with the staff went so smoothly. Check in was a breeze!! The rooms are beautiful and very very clean. I have also stayed here with my family and would highly reccommend it!!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank tbrb
Mechanicsburg PA
Reviewed 7 March 2009

We recently stayed at the Eden resort, and were thrilled with the luxurious room! We have been going to Lancaster every year for 20 years and will be staying at the Eden from now on. We have 4 children and stayed in their new suite rooms. The room was absolutely beautiful. There was a separate bedroom in the back, with a plasma TV, and 2 queen beds. In the front room there was another queen bed sofa and plasma TV. Everything was new and decorated very lovely. The price was unbeatable for the quality, and kids, (yes all of them) under 18, not 12 stay for free!!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Alysha17
Union, NJ
Reviewed 5 March 2009

Nice indoor pool (winter season) and gym. While kids are in the pool, I was able to use the treadmill and watch them from the gym. Everytime we plan on going to Lancaster, PA this will be the hotel to go to.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Union_NJFamily_of_4
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed 4 March 2009

We had a great stay at the Eden. When I booked I mistakenly booked a smoking room. When I checked in I admitted my mistake and asked if there was a nonsmoking room available. After checking they upgraded us to a King size suite. The suite was beautiful and much better than I could have imagined. We were there for a Friday night wedding reception. The reception was 10+ she was give VIP treatment since it was a Friday night and our room was great. Several others at the wedding also had their rooms upgraded. We ate breakfast at the buffet on Saturday morning and it was very good. I wished we could have stayed longer but might go back for a get away night.

1 Thank PFG16
Philadelphia
Reviewed 2 March 2009

Went for a belated Valentine's Day getaway. We were impressed with two main aspects of the hotel: the room and the restaurants. We received a free upgrade to a 2 room King suite. The large LCD TVs, the Bath and Body works products, the marble top dual sinks, the glass shower, and the large L-shaped desk in the room were great. It was obvious that they had given great thought to all the details - even providing a cord in the back of the radios into which I could plug and play my iPod through the stereo's speakers.

We ate dinner at Arthur's. Garfield's looked nice, but it seemed like a lot of families were heading there with their children, and this was our weekend AWAY from "the kids." The ambiance in Arthur's was very nice . . . quiet and candlelit. We got the Prime rib buffet which included prime rib, salmon, chicken, wonderful desserts, salad bar, and much more. The wait staff was friendly and helpful. We also had breakfast at Arthur's, and that was excellent too.

Overall, I could not get over what a great deal this place was!! The pictures you see on their website are accurate - what you see is what you get. Eden is a very nice place to stay with clean, spacious rooms, great amenities, and wonderful restaurants for a very reasonable price. I have already recommended it to 3 of my friends. You won't be disappointed!!

1 Thank WannaGetAwayASAP