“Awesome hotel”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 April 2010

I recently stayed at the BW Eden Resort the weekend of Spring Break. The hotel is very nicely decorated and the staff was nice. Our only complaint was when we checked in nothing was said to us about the big wedding reception palnned for that evening and that our room would be overlooking that area..and that we would hear everything. We didn't find out until we went to our room and there was a letter on the desk. I would have much rather been told in advance and our room relocated. The reception did end at 10pm but since we were there to go shopping and relax we were in our room early and the noise was a little unnerving.
We did eat breakfast Sunday morning in their restaurant and the food was good, We did not attend the Sunday Champagne Brunch.
I ranked the service as I did since we were not told at check in about the possible disturbance so that also took down the rating for sleep quality. As far as location they are not right near the outlets but about 10 minutes away that in the summer would make all the difference with traffic.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank nulyte
Write a ReviewReviews (5,053)

Reviewed 26 April 2010

I booked a stay at the Eden Resorts and Suites to attend a business conference that was being held there. I didn't really know what to expect but this is a wonderful hotel. The lobby is huge and beautiful and the room was just as spectacular. Upon checking in, I was given a free upgrade and the room was perfect. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and spotlessly clean. Overall, if I am ever back in the area, I will definately book another stay at this hotel. A+++

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Albert K
Reviewed 25 April 2010

I loved everything about my stay at the Eden. I had been told it was Holiday inn like but couldn't be further from the truth! The room I stayed in was updated with granite counter tops and was just fabulous! You have to try the Prime Rib Buffet at the restaurant (i think the name was Aurthur's). It is worth every penny! The indoor pool and jacuzzi is amazing! Very relaxing. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank boilerjen1976
Reviewed 22 April 2010

What a great place. My husband and I were looking for a nice getaway for our 16 year anniversary and we couldn't have picked a better place. The place was beautiful, comfortable, clean and well worth the money. As soon as we got home we booked another weekend in September with the kids. I would recommend this place to everyone. I just wish it was closer to us so we could go more often. Book this place now!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank k972
Reviewed 22 April 2010

Our recent visit to the Best Western Eden Resort and Suites was top-notch! The suites were excellent, and we all had pampered and restful stays at the resort. We ate at a special family brunch on Sunday continuing the celebration of our aunt's 90th birthday. My husband and I agreed that they have the most elegant and best brunch that we have ever had!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank wwb2006
Reviewed 22 April 2010

We booked a Perfect Getaway Package at the resort to celebrate our anniversary. We booked a 2 room king suite, which seemed like it had just been remodeled. The finish was very nice and high-end. The package included dinner, for which we had several choices, we ate at Garfield's at the resort. The food was delicious, cooked just right and the service was excellent. Also included was breakfast buffet the next morning - the food was good but a shortage of some things on the buffet - believe they were pretty well booked for the weekend. I would definitely do this again. A great value.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank POP_POP_047
Reviewed 19 April 2010

In April 2010, I held my wedding reception in the Grande Ballroom at The Eden. The entire staff, especially Tina and Merle, were extremely professional and courteous. They answered all questions in a timely fashion and were willing to do anything to make our reception truly special. We had excellent service during the reception, and the food was delicious and presented beautifully. The Grande Ballroom is beautiful, all of our guests were very impressed. I would definitely recommend The Eden to anyone looking for the perfect venue. Thank you to all the staff for making our day everything we hoped for!

• Stayed: April 2010