“The Best Western Eden Resort is our favorite get-away place!”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Wyncote, Pennsylvania
“The Best Western Eden Resort is our favorite get-away place!”
Reviewed 18 June 2010

We had a wonderful overnight stay at The Eden! It was a great way to celebrate our 19th anniversary. We have been staying at The Eden for 19 years-- can't tell you how many times but they have all been wonderful stays. It is our favorite hotel. Our room in the West Wing was very quiet--just what we wanted. The amenities are very nice--The Bath and Body items, the comfortable bed, the 2-head shower, the convenience of having a refrigerator in the room. We also enjoyed the Prime Rib Buffet at Arthur's--the choices were so plentiful and delicious that we did not even get to try the prime rib! (Maybe next time). We also enjoyed our favorite Sunday Brunch at Arthur's. It is a wonderful value and the choices are exceptional. We look forward to returning to The Eden soon.
We think that The Eden offers guests a great get-away at a fair price, with excellent service from all employees and a beautiful atmosphere in which to relax and unwind.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (793)
Robbinsville, NJ
Reviewed 17 June 2010

We held a three day conference for 150 participants at the Eden Resort and the staff made it easy to coordinate everything, and did it with a smile. I've worked with other hotels and found the Eden to be the best. We have gone back there the last five years for this annual conference!! The meeting rooms are very nice, the food was tasty and presented in an inviting way. Lunch in the solarium was the perfect setting. They always make it a wonderful experience. Our conference participants always rate the hotel very highly on our conference evaluation.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Planner39
New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 June 2010

We stayed 3 nights. Room was very clean and staff was very friendly. My son loved the heated indoor pool. Great place to stay only 10 minutes from Dutch Wonderland and about a half hour drive from Hershey Park.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank JohnBSI
New York City, New York
Reviewed 16 June 2010

I was truly pleased with my entire experience! We have 3 children, 5 and under and was concerned about what we were going to do about the 'sleeping situation'. The reservationist that had helped me over the phone was such a big help in helping me decide which room type was going to work best for us. The 2 room villa was fantastic for our needs (large living space w/ fireplace,king bed,mini kitchen, seperate BR for kids w/ bunkbeds, and room for a crib). The room exceeded our expectations in amenities and cleanliness. The late checkout they allowed me to do, pools, playground, kid friendly restaurants were all an added bonus to our stay - it made everything so easy, convenient, and enjoyable. The resort overall is beautiful, well land-scaped, well-kept, furnishings up to date, etc. It seemed a little hectic in lobby/restaurants when we were there b/c there seemed to be a few conferences/reunions going on at same time, but didn't really affect our stay.
FYI-quality of food/dinner at Garfields was avg at best,Arthur's buffet b'fast was decent-I'm sure we could have eaten elsewhere for better, but we didn't chose the hotel for the food, it was just very convenient for the kids. Close to all-Dutch Wonderland, Cherry Crest Farm, Hershey Farm, Tangers, Strasburg Railroad. My family and I will be back here evry summer until they outgrow Dutch Wonderland!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank balikazan
Arizona
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I once again had the opportuity to stay at the Best Western Eden Resort & Suites while visiting family in Penna the beginning of June. Imagine my surprise when I arrived and saw that they had completely renovated their bathhouse since my last stay in March-just a few months ago. The bathhouse is exceptional along with the putty green that was recently installed. I was even more excited to see the conceptual plans on display of their new and improved outdoor aquatic facility coming in 2011. That is one of MANY reasons why I stay at the Eden Resorts. They are constantly changing, updating and making improvements that enables one to truly enjoy their stay and feel very much at home. I know I do!

• Stayed June 2010
Virginia
Reviewed 14 June 2010

I was originally slated to stay at the Holiday Inn in Grantville, but ended up switching to Lancaster because my rider was staying in that area. I got on-line and started searching for places to stay. Wasn't impressed at the selection at all, and then came across Eden Resort. Trip Adviser reviews were very good, and pictures look inviting; thus, I booked it even though way more expensive than H.I. I always look for a place that offers room service, as well as other amenities. As soon as I rounded the corner and saw the hotel, I knew I had made a great choice! All staff were very friendly, and my room...............WOW! I had booked a one-bedroom suite, and will definitely do the same again! Upgraded everything - furniture, two very big screen flat-panel TV's, granite counter-tops in the dressing area, spa-like shower, sleep sofa, work desk with a PRINTER provided! And, a balcony with four chairs and a table that over-looked the pool! How nice to be able to open a door and get fresh air. Totally helped me to unwind in the evenings. They even had a movie screen set up, to show the kids Alvin and the Chipmonks. Room service was right on time, bath soaps/shampoos were Bath & Body Works and smelled good :) And the room was fresh smelling and SO quiet - didn't hear a peep during the nights when I happened to wake up. This will be my place to stay in the future - I travel up once a year.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
Hopatcong, NJ
Reviewed 8 June 2010

This was the cleanest, quietest hotel we have ever had the pleasure to stay in. Our room had marble counter tops on everything. The bathroom was spectacular, tiled from floor to ceiling with two shower heads, one in the middle of the huge stall and the second in the usual spot. Everything was meticulously clean.

We were on the third floor and it was very quiet. You need a key to access the third floor so no kids can ride up and down the elevators for fun. We would highly recommend this hotel to friends and we will definitely be back.

There is an indoor pool with a jacuzzi and an outdoor pool and a play area for kids.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple