“Surpassed our expectations!”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 June 2010

We just returned from a trip to Lancaster, PA with our 3 year old son. We stayed at the Eden Resort and Spa by Best Western and we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel was exceptionally clean (this comes from someone who brings their own Clorox cleanup to clean out the tub, toilets, etc. upon arrival!). We ordered room service when we got there because my son wanted to go to the pool right away and we received it hot and fast-within 15 minutes. Food was excellent. The pools were amazing as well. They had 3 pools. One large outdoor pool and one small kiddie pool that was shallow. They also had an indoor pool. Everything was very clean. Towels were also provided at the pools, which was nice. We stayed in a one bedroom king villa for $189/night, which I thought was reasonable. It had a great shower (2 shower heads) and granite counters in the kitchen and bathroom, pull-out sofa and 2 flat screen LG TV's as well as a small washer and dryer. We have traveled all over the country and to several islands and this resort ranks in the top 3!

1  Thank Richmel798
Write a ReviewReviews (5,004)

Reviewed 28 June 2010

Great location for vacation.We visited the Amish Experience, Abes Buggy Rides, Steam trains, Outlet stores and had a day at Hershey Park! Fantastic sized family suites - clean, comfortable, quiet. Great selection of fruit,cereal, oatmeal, egg, sausage, bacon,hash browns, pancakes,juice and coffee at the buffet breakfast which we paid for with pre-purchased breakfast coupons (purchased when we booked our room). These worked out cheaper than paying directly at the hotel. Kids enjoyed the indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Free parking. Glad we paid a little extra for a room with balcony doors facing the outside of the hotel. (Some of the rooms open into the indoor pool area and may seem darker). Definitely would return to this hotel.

1  Thank Katytraveller
Reviewed 24 June 2010

We stayed at this hotel june 2010 with pop-pop and our two year old and 5 year old. The people working here are friendly and really helpful, the rooms are up to date with style and new stuff. Nothing seemed used or outdated. Beautiful gardens all around hotel excellent indoor pool and outdoor pool. Food was really good for hotel food great room service pizza! We had a great time staying here and will stay here again next year. Even pop-pop who has very picky taste and cleanliness requirements was quite impressed.

1  Thank bestmomever237
Reviewed 21 June 2010

My nephew was graduating and I was coming from out of town. I had previously stayed at the Eden and knew this was the only place I wanted to stay. My last visit was totally outstanding and to my surprise and pleasure this visit was even more outstanding. Since my stay 4 months earlier, they opened a putting green, new villas (which look totally amazing) and a new bath house at the pool, which is very beautiful and one I could envision in my home. I had extra time on my hands this time, so I took a tour of the property. What beautiful landscaping and roses (Knockdown Roses, I believe one of the staff told me when I inquired) that were absolutely beautiful. My room was top-notch as it was before. I cannot say enough about the cleanliness, coutesy of staff, and total professionalism of the staff members, this is an absolutely wonderful place to stay when traveling away from home. The restaurants at the Eden are absolutely fantastic. I missed the Sunday brunch this stay, but will not miss it again! It is the best brunch menu I have ever had. I totally recommend the Eden as the place to stay when visiting Lancaster and all its tourist attractions (Hershey Park, Amish country, outlets)!

Reviewed 21 June 2010

My parent's first found this place when I was 11 years old. The whole family had so much fun that we just continued to come back. We enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pool, shopping at the Tanger outlets, which is no more than a few minutes away. Day trips can be made to Dorney park. The one thing I really like about the Eden resort is that no matter what room you request its always going to be a well maintained room. Ten years later, I am still visiting the eden resort and its even nicer now. This is definitely a place of relaxation and comfort for there isn't much nightlife. Seriously, if you are going to be in Lancaster, this is the best place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MAK88
Reviewed 19 June 2010

My wife and I shared a suite with my son, daughter-in-law and 2 year old grandson. We fit very comfortably and took full advantage of indoor and outdoor pools. We even had turn down service with Wilbur's chocolates!

1  Thank kcompoundsouth
Reviewed 18 June 2010

We had a wonderful overnight stay at The Eden! It was a great way to celebrate our 19th anniversary. We have been staying at The Eden for 19 years-- can't tell you how many times but they have all been wonderful stays. It is our favorite hotel. Our room in the West Wing was very quiet--just what we wanted. The amenities are very nice--The Bath and Body items, the comfortable bed, the 2-head shower, the convenience of having a refrigerator in the room. We also enjoyed the Prime Rib Buffet at Arthur's--the choices were so plentiful and delicious that we did not even get to try the prime rib! (Maybe next time). We also enjoyed our favorite Sunday Brunch at Arthur's. It is a wonderful value and the choices are exceptional. We look forward to returning to The Eden soon.
We think that The Eden offers guests a great get-away at a fair price, with excellent service from all employees and a beautiful atmosphere in which to relax and unwind.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple