Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotelsoccer tournamenteasy accessother hotelsbusiness centerexcellent stayoff the highwayfitness centerconvenient locationclean roomspool and hot tubgreat place to staywe've stayedbreakfast buffetwould definitely stay here againfirst flooramish country
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Business check in, very prompt. Recognizes status of traveler even gifts two bottle of water! Very friendly staff from desk clerk to housekeeping. Clean rooms, fast internet. I would stay again. Very convenient location.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer E
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Thank you for your review! Our team will be happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to hosting you again when you visit Lancaster! If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

sosborne@horstrealty.com

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Anyone coming to Lancaster that would like to experience that "home away from home" experience surrounded by employees who make you feel right at home should make a reservation and stay at the LANCASTER HILTON GARDEN INN - it's a sure thing for a great experience. Will be a returning guest...count on it.

1  Thank Winsome F
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review! I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us at the Hilton Garden Inn of Lancaster! I am pleased our staff was able to provide you with excellent service that made you feel right at home. I will be sure to pass on the kind words. Thank you again for your positive review and we hope to see you soon!

717.560.0880

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Hilton Gardens never disappoint, and this one was no exception. Staff were friendly, room clean and the food great, and overall affordable. It was close to Lancaster, easy access and departure. Could not have been easier

1  Thank L2493TSlindam
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you for sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community! We appreciate your business and hope you can visit us again soon. If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

With so many hotel choices in the area I'm not sure this is the best choice. Their rates were a bit high and their double rooms had two double beds instead of two queen beds. That's a bit tight for three adults. The rooms were clean and spacious. There was a small fridge and microwave in the room which was convenient. There wasn't an exhaust fan in the bathroom which with three people showering was a pain. I took advantage of the small fitness room - two treadmills, an elliptic and one weight station. The treadmills were new with tv screens and user friendly. The room looked out into the pool room, which I did not use, but it looked nice. There was a hot tub in there as well. Breakfast was not included, but available as a buffet for a fee. We decided to eat at Panera which was close to the outlets and more in our price range and taste. At night we sat in the bar/lounge area to catch up on our emails and enjoyed the hotel's free wifi. There was also complementary coffee, tea and water available throughout the day and a small snack shop off the lobby. They had a nice variety in a pinch, but there is a Turkey Hill gas/convenience store right next door. Overall a pleasant stay, but I think I will shop around next time for a better rate and free breakfast.

1  Thank BornToTravel79
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed many of the complimentary amenities offered here at the Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster such as the fitness center, Wi-Fi, and complimentary beverages at the coffee station. I hope you consider us for your hotel accommodations if you travel to Lancaster, PA in the future. Again, thank you for your review and if we can further assist you in anyway please contact the hotel directly.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

After some confusion between military and government rates due to the wrong info from the toll free number on their website we finally got checked in at the rate quoted to us. Just be aware of the what the rates REALLY are! The room was very clean and quiet. Breakfast for a fee was okay. Location was good.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Lonerider123

Thank you for your review! I am sorry you experienced confusion at check-in. I am glad we were able to settle the rate confusion and get you checked-in to your room. If you would need assistance making a reservation for The Hilton Garden Inn of Lancaster, you may contact me directly.