“Clean and Comfortable”

Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
Marion, United States
“Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay although a little pricey we thought --stayed in a Hilton for almost half the night before in Philadelphia. The staff smiled alot and tried to be helpful yet with little enlgish. Would stay again but different season. Evidently fall is the busier season for them.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MichelleGehman, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn of Lancaster. We know you have many choices when traveling and we want you to know we appreciate you as our loyal guest. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations during your stay. If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

717.560.0880

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The Hotel in my experience is Nickel & Dimeing Minimal Towels & Face Cloths. Partial rolls of toilet paper. Limited TV Channels. No Shuttle Van There are just a few bad fast food places to eat nearby. Thus you are forced to eat in the Hotel.. Even if you are a Higher ranking Hliton honors members staying there for several days you get just one complimentary bottle of water upon checkin. The Staff has a "god" attitude. There is a reason business travelers are swithcing from this hotel. Hotel is pricing was high.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am sorry you felt you did not have enough towels or toilet tissue in your guest room. If you ever find yourself need more of an in-room amenity, such as towels or toilet tissue, the Front Desk or Housekeeping is available to deliver them to your guest room 24 hours a day.

I do apologize you were unaware that we do have a complimentary shuttle that we share with other properties in Lancaster. Though service may be limited we do provide transportation to the Lancaster Amtrak Station, The Lancaster Airport, and for Corporate Travels.

As far as the restaurant selection in the area, if you ever need recommendations, from any hotel, please ask the Front Desk. We can provide you with numerous suggestions, catalogues, and pamphlets of local eateries in the area.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of Lancaster. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

merrick, United States
Reviewed 18 October 2013

quite accommodating, large room with nice amenities. close to all attractions. room service closes a little too early. breakfast was delightful and servers were cordial. check-in was fast and desk clerk was very helpful

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Gerri R
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear everything went well during your stay. We hope you'll be able to join us for a visit in the future. If there is anything I can help you with in the future, please let me know
Best wishes,

Long Island, NY
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great hotel, very clean. Staff was great and the breakfast was worth the money. Saw the pool that looked great but did not have the time to use it. Our room was very spacious and clean with 2 double beds. At the front dest there was a sign stating that you could adjust the firmness to your bed/mattress - both my husband and I could not find the "dial" to adjust the firmness of our mattress. Unfortunately I have a very bad back and the mattress was way too soft - did not have a good sleep at all

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank lainiefitz
Thank you for sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the service provided by our staff throughout the hotel.

The sign at the Front Desk for adjustable beds is for our King Garden Sleep Systems. The rooms with two double beds have our Serta Sleep Mattresses but unfortunately they do not adjust.

We appreciate your business and hope you can visit us again soon. If you ever need assistance making arrangements for future stays or if I can be of further assistance in anyway please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Best wishes,

Wooster, Ohio
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

We Love this place! Great price with very large rooms with extra high ceilings. Ask for the deluxe rooms on the second floor, if interested.Conveniently located near major highways. 15 minutes from outlet malls and major theaters

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank 51176RobertF
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay! Our team will be happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to hosting you again when you visit Lancaster! If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lancaster, United States
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I waited 26 minutes to checkin on a Friday night for the weekend. The hotel was one of the preferred ones for a girls basketball tournament in Lancaster, and so it was filled with families there for that event. Only one person at the front desk and a line a mile long. Front desk person was also taking phone calls and registering people for Honors accounts while I (and many others) stood in line, fuming. Aside from that, this hotel and rooms were fine and restaurant service adequate. But I won't be back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. I am sorry to hear you had such a long wait to check-in, however based off your other survey that you filled out from Hilton, I am pleased to see you enjoyed your accommodations while you were on property.

sosborne@horstrealty.com
717-560-0880 ext. 630
Dayton, United States
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The rooms were clean with a Keurig coffee maker, the staff was helpful, and most important the king size beds were very comfortable. Unfortunately the "chef-prepared" breakfast, that cost extra, was terrible and I could not eat my omelet.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your breakfast with us in Clyde's Cafe. I am pleased to hear you did enjoy your room accommodations and the new Keurig Coffee maker! If there is anything I can do to further assist you please feel free to contact me directly at 717.560.0880 ext 630.