Fulton Steamboat Inn
ComfortInn
US$119
US$94
Country Inn
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$178
Doubletree.com
US$72
US$69
Red Roof
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$122
Classic Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$65
1,990 results
All reviewsgift shopsun deckfire pitduck pondfeeding the duckskoi fishhuckleberry's restaurantduck foodsteam boatnautical themethird floorfamily style breakfastbunk bedscookiesindoor pooldutch wonderlandhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our "babymoon" while pregnant with our second son in December of 2013. We loved loved loved it. Originally we were just going for two nights but a heavy winter storm came and closed the highway so we stayed an extra night, the front desk is suburb ! The young lady handled the situation with speed and no inconvenience to us what so ever. We were on the adult only floor. Sooooo quiet and relaxing jetted tub clean clean room. Nice Victorian furnishings and since our stay was in December, a pretty decorated tree in the lobby and hall by the elevator. The food at the restaurant was very good we enjoyed our waiter and the bar tender in the tavern was exceptional just a perfect combo of personable, unintrusive and efficient. We loved the cute little gift shop and liked the "main drag" location. The breakfast was good as well the toast was hot (very rare) and the bakery items were to die for. We liked the pool (indoor) and although its sitting area is a tad small, but it has adult only time which we liked. The resort has tons of kid friendly features too. The grounds are cute for kids they offer sit a goldfish service and have family style rooms that the manager showed us after we said we loved our stay so much we wanted to comeback with the kids. The price made us nervous at first (so cheap ) but WOW what a stay AND the day that it snowed ? They cleaned off ALL THE GUESTS CARS OF SNOW that is service !!!

Room Tip: If your a couple ask for the third floor ! They all are nice !
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrsodzme
JosephChiccarine, General Manager at Fulton Steamboat Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Steamboat Passenger,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your “Winter Getaway” aboard the Fulton Steamboat Inn. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed yourselves and hope that you return soon!

We truly aim to provide exceptional guest service and we are glad that we were able to accommodate you during the snow storm. We look forward to your return, hopefully with a healthy new addition to the family along for the ride.

If there is anything more we can do for you, please feel free to contact us directly. Don’t forget to check our website and Facebook for specials!

Kind Regards,

Joseph A. Chiccarine
Fulton Steamboat Inn
Joseph@FultonSteamboatInn.com

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed here on a family vacation and it worked very well for a family with kids.

It's right off the highway, with strip malls on one side, but there's farmland on the other, and a very pretty, very well-groomed carp pond (complete with piped-in music) right outside. If you squint, you can pretend you're in the country.

The whole theme is -- obviously -- a steamboat, and that carries throughout, and will be especially entertaining for younger kids.

The pool is small, so good only if you're desperate for kid-entertainment. Food was fine. Service was good. Altogether perfectly pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I come here every year and we love it. I can't say anything bad about this place. I don't understand why people make a comment about stupid things like forgetting toilet paper. If I see that I needed I just simply asked. That's all you have to do. As soon as I return from my trip there (as I am here right now as we speak). We will book it for next year. Arlene in the gift shop is just adorable. Look forward to seeing her every year.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I took a mini vacation to celebrate our Anniversary and stayed at the Fulton Steamboat Inn in Lancaster, PA. Stepping into the Inn, on our arrival, was like stepping onto an elegant steamboat. The decor was quite lovely and for the most part well maintained. The amenities like coffee in the morning nd lemonade in the afternoon available to us on the first floor was a nice touch in keeping with the decor. The grounds are well maintained and although, we didn't use the pond and firepit area this time around, they are nice additions to getting some R & R Our room, on the third floor, was done in the Victorian style. The bed was very comfortable for sleeping and resting. Our sitting area was well appointed and the whirlpool tub in the bathroom was a nice surprise. Although we encountered a small problem with the toilet, it was taken care immediately. Whether intended or not, the air conditioning unit was a bit noisy, but to me, it sounded like the noise one might hear on a working steam boat, and I found it to be more soothing than annoying. When I mentioned my thoughts to my husband, after listening, he also agreed that it could be like sounds heard on a boat. We took advantage of Huckleberry's restaurant for the first night of our stay and for breakfast, the day we left. The food was good and plentiful. 99% of the staff we encountered were very attentive and friendly. The only down side was the young lady at the desk when we checked in. While she wasn't rude, she also wasn't friendly. It was like being at our local DMV, hurry up, get you registered then be on your way. We did not find her to be that friendly and she made us feel as if we were inconveniencing her, even though we were the only ones checking in at that time. The Inn caters to families as well as singles and couples and the pool and hot tub area offer a 10:00p.m. to midnight availability for adults only. The other thing I found interesting was that although there was a family in the room next to us, we didn't realize it until the next morning when we could hear a child'd voice, but only in our bathroom aea. The noise did not permeate into the sitting & sleep areas. The only real downside was the fact that the jets in the hot tub weren't working when we were there. We plan on staying there again and would recommend this Inn to anyone looking for a quaint place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here for the first time on a recommendation from a friend who is a travel agent. My entire family LOVED this hotel and has been raving about it ever since!! The bunk bed option was such a great perk and we both loved the food and the location. We were able to enjoy the hotel and all its ammenities as well as the Lancaster area. Looking forward to staying again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family